Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to do horde boosting on Rustlung. Going for the waves and money medals. Looking to do this pretty much anytime

Hey man I need to boost my turrets cos they're naff and I need the command centre so i'd be happy to play with ya sometime? GTs Deeeco

Lookin' for a group to do the Force of Nature beast and horde achievements with. Really don't want to try and do the beast achievs in a random group, hoping to get the right maps! Ugh.

My gamertag is Casyle.

Looking for people to do dlc achievements for this game. Message or friend request gamer tag is xUMSxXTASYx

List of achievements to complete

The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

Kill Locust Like A Boss

Zeta Team, Go!

Come to Popps!

Locust, Forever!

Force Multiplier

I've Got This!

and one kantus ribbon heal 4 people and revive 4 teammates in horde

Looking to complete a quick run with 4 players. I've beat it multiple times, I just need 3 others for a speed run for the achieve. Also, maybe collect the tags along the way.

GT: AKA Achievement. Cheers!

Edited by nukefarmer
Forgot my GT

Looking for just a couple people to help me and some friends on some 5-person achievements. We need:

Zeta Team, Go!

Come to Popps!

Locust, Forever!

Force Multiplier

message me here or add me. My GT is CardinalBwess09

Hey, I'm looking foward to do those too.

I have two controllers :)

Looking for some people to play horde with. Still need to play through horde on insane and play about 1000 waves of horde. So if anyone wants to play some horde every now and then let me know. I have a mic, all mutators, and all fortifications but the silverback are maxed out. Silverback is high enough for rockets though if you need that achievement.

Looking for a team to do these

Zeta Team, Go!

Come to Popps!

Locust, Forever!

Force Multiplier

Come to Poppa!

Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

Places to See, People to Destroy

The Host with the Most

I'm down to help you. I need some of these myself. I won't have any serious time to put into this until Saturday night. Friend me if you're interested. GT - STONE DEVIL

http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/STONE%20DEVIL/fullnxe/card.png

Looking for some people to play horde with. Still need to play through horde on insane and play about 1000 waves of horde. So if anyone wants to play some horde every now and then let me know. I have a mic, all mutators, and all fortifications but the silverback are maxed out. Silverback is high enough for rockets though if you need that achievement.

I'm down to tackle the INSANE horde

http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/STONE%20DEVIL/fullnxe/card.png