Minty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has everyone got General? The game is dead at the moment I tried searching for a CTF game and sat for an hour with no one joining.

If anyone else does still want to boost this game, please send me a message and I will let you know when we have 8 players.

I need all the multiplayer achievements so I'm gonna be boosting for quite some time. Let me know if you're interested

Gamertag: HRH Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Servers still online for this game??? How long does it take to boost the online achievements? I have the first rank achievement and that is it.....Looking to boost this for completion purposes, willing to return the favor and help others with completion percentage as well.

Im trying to organise an 8 player boosting session on COD 3 just so we are all there for the same thing & don't get anyone that doesn't know what they are doing running round killing everyone... I only need Doc, supply officer, a war hero & victory medal but obviously Im willing to help everyone get everything... Add me on Xbox live & mention COD 3. Iv got a few people already waiting to get this done so we need at least another 4 to get a full boosting game