Still Glitched in 2013.....

JJBDude

I can see there has been an update to fix game save loss glitches, yet there are still plenty in the game causing problems. I had problems with woo hoo with 3 sims, befriending 3 sims and more but through repetition have been able to get them to pop.

However the last achievement Completionist is a different matter. My checklist states I have done all the goals when I know I haven't as I have yet to get any promotion at work (which I too believe is a glitch). I see 73/73 goals complete yet never got the achievement So I am now stuck as to what to do, thinking I will give up and take the 170/200 right now.

Just word of advice for people out there thinking of starting this, I did yesterday and have enjoyed it for around 10 hours. Just feeling sour that I don't have the completion.

• 4 months later...
I can see there has been an update to fix game save loss glitches, yet there are still plenty in the game causing problems. I had problems with woo hoo with 3 sims, befriending 3 sims and more but through repetition have been able to get them to pop.

However the last achievement Completionist is a different matter. My checklist states I have done all the goals when I know I haven't as I have yet to get any promotion at work (which I too believe is a glitch). I see 73/73 goals complete yet never got the achievement So I am now stuck as to what to do, thinking I will give up and take the 170/200 right now.

Just word of advice for people out there thinking of starting this, I did yesterday and have enjoyed it for around 10 hours. Just feeling sour that I don't have the completion.

After I finished :

Jack of All Trades Personal Goals (3)

Achieve the highest fishing skill level

Achieve the highest repairing skill level

Achieve the highest cooking skill level

the achievement for Completionist poped.