Bleach - Anime and Manga

Ninja x360a

Well that escalated quickly.

Ukitake's reveal is pretty sweet imo though I wonder if that means he doesn't have a bankai. He should have one though.

Okay okay, so you have to think of this.

If ukitake has that shit inside of him and was STILL not 2nd in line for the captain commandership after Yamma, then WTF and how powerful is Shunsui? Honestly.

And yes. I'm going to hop over and go watch the whole Aizen final fight all over again. Bring back de troll

A few years back in an interview, Kubo briefly talked about Shunsui and his little fight with Aizen in Karakura Town, and he said something along the lines of "Once I show his Bankai, people are going to wonder why he didn't use it against Aizen." So he wasn't directly implying that Shunsui is stronger than Aizen but if he used his Bankai the outcome might have been different. It's going to be insane levels of hax.

And what of Aizen's Bankai? In before time travel abilities!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years back in an interview, Kubo briefly talked about Shunsui and his little fight with Aizen in Karakura Town, and he said something along the lines of "Once I show his Bankai, people are going to wonder why he didn't use it against Aizen." So he wasn't directly implying that Shunsui is stronger than Aizen but if he used his Bankai the outcome might have been different. It's going to be insane levels of hax.

And what of Aizen's Bankai? In before time travel abilities!

Ooo time travel. That would be right up there with his legacy.

Get freed. Go back in time. Raise Madara as a boy. Kill Batman's parents...

On a side note... watching Assassination Classroom at the moment and guess who's silky smooth voice is behind that guy.

Aaaaizen-samaaaa!

So Kyoraku uses one key to unseal the mouth, but the troll undoes all of them and is walking set free? Whaaa? Unless he made Shunsui think he unsealed his mouth when in reality he might have unsealed one of his arms, allowing him to undo the rest? Mind fucked.

It makes you wonder how he able to disrupt Yhwach's sense of time with everything sealed including his eyes and mouth. This leads me to believe he has now become one with Kyoka Suigetsu after his Zanpakuto disintegrated (do they ever recover?) after his fight with Ichigo, and can affect others with just his reiatsu now.

So Kyoraku uses one key to unseal the mouth, but the troll undoes all of them and is walking set free? Whaaa? Unless he made Shunsui think he unsealed his mouth when in reality he might have unsealed one of his arms, allowing him to undo the rest? Mind fucked.

It makes you wonder how he able to disrupt Yhwach's sense of time with everything sealed including his eyes and mouth. This leads me to believe he has now become one with Kyoka Suigetsu after his Zanpakuto disintegrated (do they ever recover?) after his fight with Ichigo, and can affect others with just his reiatsu now.

Aizen's hair wasn't sealed though and that's one of his most powerful attributes. They did not anticipate that, Central 47. He can control time with his hair. I mean just one wave of his hand and he spiked it...for a rather lengthy arc. It wasn't until Ichigo screwed up his doo (with a Final Getsuga) that the hair started to unspike.

So all he needed was his hair and mouth, bam...now he's free. Well, one of his eyes is still sealed. Let's see what extend Aizen's release is...

BTW...TOO AWESOME! Seeing Aizen again. Also I forget, wasn't their some debate about the Eyepatch? That it was there, then it was gone, but now it's back again? So...I guess he DIDN'T heal the eye? I forget, someone in here said something about it.

• 2 weeks later...

That Yhwach can knock you of the stage without even touching you. That shit would straight up get him instant banned in Smash Bros. OP as fuck, yo. And the old Quincy troll trying to take a page out of a certain man's "Your whole life has played out in the palm of my hand" shit. Or is this all part of "his" plan as well. Hmm...

What the hell happened to Yoruichi's arm anyway? I can't get my head around this Pernida thing and what its powers are exactly. It appears as if it can compress and warp anything from a distance, much like it did to Senjumaru's giant guard, the Cage of Life that was trapping everyone, and now warping Yoruichi's arm. And I can only imagine what's underneath that hood...probably a tranny or something. TV approves.

That Yhwach can knock you of the stage without even touching you. That shit would straight up get him instant banned in Smash Bros. OP as fuck, yo. And the old Quincy troll trying to take a page out of a certain man's "Your whole life has played out in the palm of my hand" shit. Or is this all part of "his" plan as well. Hmm...

What the hell happened to Yoruichi's arm anyway? I can't get my head around this Pernida thing and what its powers are exactly. It appears as if it can compress and warp anything from a distance, much like it did to Senjumaru's giant guard, the Cage of Life that was trapping everyone, and now warping Yoruichi's arm. And I can only imagine what's underneath that hood...probably a tranny or something. TV approves.

I thought Aizen-Sama already used the "everything you've done I planned for" explanation on Ichigo back when there were flashbacks to Grimmjow and Ulquiorra? So why the fuck is Kubo repeating that with Ywach? So everything that was already in Aizen's plan is now in Ywach's? Fuck that noise...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w307/anonymousrex31/Resident%20Evil/RamonSalazar.jpg

Pernida is a Verdugo!

Edited by TVthePunisher

• 2 weeks later...
Ywach ass-pull kills the reveal of Ukitake. So now he's powered up passed a level where he couldn't be beat before.

But... the king of ass pulls has arrived!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/customavatars/avatar303658_147.gif

Heh heh... Aizen has enough reiatsu to crush the SK's power -- or portions of it anyway -- while those scrub captains can't do shit. Watch this nigga troll everyone and partner with Yhwach when he reaches the palace, then stab Yhwach in the bach (heh heh) and finally fulfill his lifelong goal of becoming the SK. Just as planned.

Interesting to note that the Soul King was essentially a prisoner of the Shinigami, and thus now sees them as the enemy. That raises a lot of interesting questions, doesn't it?. Are those black monstrosities the true form of the SK and the armless dude in the crystal was someone that sealed it inside him as a sacrifice? Hmm. When Aizen was talking to Urahara about "that thing", perhaps this is what he meant? The next big bad might be closer than we think...

Edited by Takamura Bear

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/customavatars/avatar303658_147.gif

Heh heh... Aizen has enough reiatsu to crush the SK's power -- or portions of it anyway -- while those scrub captains can't do shit. Watch this nigga troll everyone and partner with Yhwach when he reaches the palace, then stab Yhwach in the bach (heh heh) and finally fulfill his lifelong goal of becoming the SK. Just as planned.

Interesting to note that the Soul King was essentially a prisoner of the Shinigami, and thus now sees them as the enemy. That raises a lot of interesting questions, doesn't it?. Are those black monstrosities the true form of the SK and the armless dude in the crystal was someone that sealed it inside him as a sacrifice? Hmm. When Aizen was talking to Urahara about "that thing", perhaps this is what he meant? The next big bad might be closer than we think...

For some reason, this evokes what Naruto pulled with its ultimate evil in the final chapter. I thought that was mishandled so I'm just hoping that if there is something darker than either Aizen or Ywach (Obito and Madara) than it better have a core that makes it a real threat, other than it being ultimate evily.

Aizen talking to Urahara... that keeps bothering me too. It was crazy strange. And Urahara's face during the whole thing was just cold as hell.

Dafuq? Strapped to a chair, says he doesn't have the power to do anything, then performs an un-incanted high level Kurohitsugi that looks strikingly similar to the one he used in butterfly mode, meaning he may have gotten a bigger power boost while strapped to a chair than all the captains who trained their asses off. Now, he's going to pull the fucking royal palace to the ground with his reiatsu. This nigga just too OP.

I bet that chair is final villain material. Both literally and figuratively.

Edited by Takamura Bear

Dafuq? Strapped to a chair, says he doesn't have the power to do anything, then performs an un-incanted high level Kurohitsugi that looks strikingly similar to the one he used in butterfly mode, meaning he may have gotten a bigger power boost while strapped to a chair than all the captains who trained their asses off. Now, he's going to pull the fucking royal palace to the ground with his reiatsu. This nigga just too OP.

I bet that chair is final villain material. Both literally and figuratively.

All according to plan.

Little did they realize that I reverse engineered the chair with my ass thus allowing it to increase my power while these bitches waste time "training". Lol. True OG's don't need to train, they just get stronger off screen.

Ain't that right, Grimmjow?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/362/a/b/ab1110974c417c09662aa517aff16a3c-d8bmfg5.jpg

Edited by TVthePunisher

I spy with my little eye something beginning with UPDATE!!!

Update:

Good

Uryuu (A, Why Ishida-kun?)

Kirge (Jail, the only true Nazi among them)

Haschwaltz (B)

Bambietta (Explode)

Candice (Thunderbolt)

Can Du (Iron) Forgot about this guy, he was cool I guess.

Nianzol (Wind) Really appealing character, really cool powers! Kubo can do it still, he just chooses not to!

Lille (X-Axis) Not an obnoxious character? Practical fighting technique? Hmmmmmm.

Bazz-B (Heat) + It was him and BG9 that spawned the idea for this list in my head. I thought they were so bad, I had to channel my confusion into text. While I still don't think his appearance/attitude matches the "Quincy" theme, as of Ch 623, he is more of a character than half of these assholes. It's hard to hate him after seeing him live for himself. His powers DO make sense on a Quincy description as well, I suppose. But now, what will happen to our beloved Grimmjow matchup?

Bad

Lloyd Twins (Yourself)

BG9 (Robot) What even was his letter?

James (Obnoxious bastard) Not a Sternritter, but must be called to attention.

Mask (Superstar, 2nd only to Pepe, Bulk-up fucker)

As Nodt (Fear, Bulk-up fucker)

Vanish (Does he still count?)

Gremmy (Visionary, Bulk-up fucker)

Meninas (Power, Bulk-up bitch)

Giselle/Jizzelle (Zombie, Mind Control powers are BS)

Pepe (Love, Lame-ass fucker)

Berci (Overkill) Kinda indifferent to this one, but a lame power is bad.

Jerome (Roar, Beast appearance = Bulk-up fucker) Didn't see much on him, but he seemed like a one-trick pony.

Bernice (Question) Soooooo many passive effects. Kubo was clearly out of ideas.

Robert Accutrone (N) + Quincy Gordon had so much promise, but sucked ass. "Hmmmm, the rapture is coming, but I think I'd rather stay out of cover."

Askin (The Death Dealing) + Suave Aizen disappointed.

Nanana (The Underbelly) + Got rekt scrub, and you didn't do shit.

Ywach (A) + Screw this asshole. Needs the chair to the face.

TBD

Liltotto (The Glutton) Meh

Valkrie (Miracle)

Pernida (The Compulsory) What even is this thing?

Shaz Domino The fuck did you go?

Near the end now boys.

Edited by RBmaster9345

• 2 weeks later...

God damn it Kubo. You waited too damn long to reveal him. There was so much hype going around before and now...everyone's just kind of MIA. Takamura doesn't even blow up my inbox about it. You screwed it up, you bastard.

11011620_887227201320623_6260423311628676040_n.jpg?oh=30e2018573cf6e26cc0a6c1cc59545eb&oe=559F6481

Well...except for this face. Did a damn good job of that...in fact, I think he's glaring at Kubo for choosing a sort of lame time to bring him back (after many epic chances beforehand, like immediately after killing the Nazi in Huenco Mundo!) but...where's all the regulars huh? All the people who were aware of my fandom? All I got was a so-so visitor message from tehapoc who tried to spoil it for me with inferior translation out of Mangapanda (admit it, they suck...plus Mangastream's depiction of Grimmjow's reveal was far superior). Unfortunately, I figured based on his wording what it meant...

Alas...even without anyone else seeming to post here anymore other than Tak...even I wasn't jumping for joy. Months ago when there were a few opportunities for him to show up, at a more epic moment...my heart raced going through the pages. This time...I didn't feel much. Even when I saw him, yeah I was glad but...coupled with some pretty bad news in real life...I just wasn't feeling it.

Kubo could have showed him at a more epic moment though. This seems kind of shitty...really. I expected him to show up in the middle of a battle or something...that would have been better. I dunno...maybe next week's chapter will be worth it, provided he doesn't decide to skip over to some other part of the world and ignore that he just reintroduced Grimmjow!

So does anyone know if bleach is going to be continued anyways? I'm a little behind and thought this would be the best place to go to.

As in the anime? I don't know myself, what I believe is it will (and I keep mentioning this elsewhere I think...) be like Inuyasha: Final Chapter or whatever it was called. They'll wait until this arc is complete then animate it fully for the anime (maybe the same studio...) so that there's no filler.

Bleach, like Naruto, ended up with a few Filler seasons. Not good...and at the pace of this war and how fast the anime caught up to the Fullbringer arc...I guarantee you we'd be sitting in another stupid filler season. So it being gone for now...just fine. There's no way this final arc is going to sit without being animated...I hope x_x

Just got to wait until Kubo finishes the story. Which...could be the end of this year...or somewhere next year, at this pace.

Grimmy brought peoples!

Still a few other fullbringers that are MIA. They were training with that firework chick from the SS arc no?

And I agree, Grimmy is his usual self. His sword looks a bit different and I'm digging the new look. I wondered if he was going to stay in the power ranking though. Especially with so many of the Espada dead (1 and 2 definitely gone). He would be default top three.