How to connect videos together in Windows Movie Maker??

Fredy29

How to connect videos together in Windows Movie Maker??

This might sound silly at first but this is what I mean. Yes you can line up two videos and put them one after another and save them as one Windows Movie Maker file, but when u play it back to yourself there is always a lilttle gap and jump between the video files, is there a way u can connect these together??

Although, while typing this I just thought maybe after I save the file that it will more smooth anyway. Any ideas??

Greatful for the help, cheers!

-WcG iFredy29

I remember using that program for a video I had to make in art class and the only way I could get rid of that gap you're talking about was to drag one video into the other so as to make the effect of a transition rather than a pause in the video.

Let me look into it and get back to you.

okie dokes, cheers.

Just looked into it and was messing around with a few clips I have and the only way I could link two separate clips was to drag one of them into the time frame of the other where it should display a blue bar that lets you know how far into the first clip you want the second clip to come in.

Don't know if I'm making myself clear but hope this helps.

Sorry I've been away a few days and I've only had the chance and remembered to look at this post.

Anyway I understand what your saying I think but when I do that it just says move and thats all I can do! =/

-WcG iFredy29

• 1 month later...