worst character?

Cakerton

Who is your worst character? for me its (Gunna sound weird to all you fans) Sub-Zero. His moves are just so close range and there is no combo or follow up. Also his specials dont inflict that much damage and more often than not just dont work. So...whose your worst character and why?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reptile... I dunno why, seems really cumbersome to me.

Don't like his force ball either.

I remember being a kid though and force ball/uppercut being used a lot.

Still pisses me off. His section of the tower took me the longest.

Sheeva, just don't like her at all. She should have been a non-playable boss character and Rain should have taken her spot on the roster.

Great, ANOTHER ninja :uzi:

No way, I'm glad they didn't put Rain in as a standard character. Also, Sheeva is a regular character imo, she's supposed to be a female/weaker version of a Shokan anyway.

I hate Liu Kang in this game, getting him to combo properly is a really big chore and it definitely shouldn't be with a character like him.

Scorpion, i wan't a real match online, why pick him you just prove that you can't play the game as nobody ever does kombos.

Secondly: Cyber sub zero, Dennoman knows exactly why i hate him

(Hint: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/downdpad.pnghttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png):mad:

Anyone care to explian Why Rayden was changed to Raiden after MK4?

Edited by TerreBullet

Shang Tsung, he sucks, i watched videos of him and i was all "way cool can't wait to do that!" then i played as him and said "F that i'm not that good." Every time i get him in the tower i just know i'm going to have to try more than 5 times.