Aggressive Bonus

DEG23

Does anyone know how this works. I know it has something to do with time, cause it shows a time counter under the score.

I breezed through the first few levels without any trouble, no units made it to my toybox and I didn't waste money for the 3rd bonus but i always get silver for the aggressive bonus.

I thought it may be something to do with overall mission time but I'm not having any troubles being overrun and i'm forcing every wave as soon as it's available.

Any ideas???

The aggressive bonus does indeed have everything to do with mission time. The only real way to speed things up is to force every wave. As was said, killing off the current wave will get the next wave countdown started faster so be sure to finish waves as fast as you can and then hit X as soon as you're given the option to launch the next wave.

just to clear things up a little, aggression has nothing to do with how fast you clear a wave--it's only a matter of what % of the 'skippable seconds' were skipped.

if you force launch every wave as soon as the timer comes up (there's an audio cue that will sound so you don't miss it), you'll get the gold every time.