Achievement Trading Thread

POST HERE TO TRADE ACHIEVEMENTS WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

The "Well-arrayed" achievement seems a bit tricky. I figured a great way to achieve this is by trading or giving loot to help players complete a magical set.

Players should list what pieces of the sets they are looking for and also show what they have to offer.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Well-arrayed" achievement seems a bit tricky. I figured a great way to achieve this is by trading or giving loot to help players complete a magical set.

Players should list what pieces of the sets they are looking for and also show what they have to offer.

I'm not sure if it came with every game. But when I purchased LOTR, it came with a in-game code which gave you a full complete armor set for the dwarf character. It requires lvl 9, and so much of 1 stat, can't remember off the top of my head. But you could always just use your high level save, pick the dwarf and equip that armor set on him and pop goes the chevo. :) It's easier then having to run around trying to put together a set from scratch.

I could really use some help. I need just one of the following.

Adamant or Bright-Flame Leggings

Marksman Boots

I can trade tons of upgrade artifacts or buy any item in the stores for you. Also, I will give back the item. Just need those to complete the armor set for the achievement.

XBL Shifty McNeely

Looking to do "Well-arrayed" achievement, I saved up quite many of set pieces and having trouble finding the missing last piece. I just need one piece of any of these sets. I'd be willing to give up the rest of the armor once I get the piece I need.

Need:

1 Marksman Helmet

1 Alliance Shoulder

1 Adamant Feet

1 Stronghold Gloves

*NOTE: I gave the set away and 1000G, so I no longer have the game.

Gamertag: Pusha187

Edited by Pusha
updating

Same here, have many, but I need the Stalker boots. Feel free to add me (M4V3R1CKfan11) and if I'm online, I'll be more than happy to see what I have to help others. Also have maxed out silver (999,999) so I'm sure the merchants in one town or the other could have a piece you are looking to trade for. For some reason, they never have Stalker boots :mad:.

Also, by any chance, does it ONLY just need to match up names, like Stronghold, Marksman etc, or do they have to be same level. Cuz I noticed there are basically low tier Stronghold, and higher tier Stronghold armor pieces. Ya'll think that matters at all? Or as long as it's all the same set?