Complete List of Figures

Seiryu

For anyone wanting to collect all the figures, here is a complete list. There are 32 normal characters plus 5 variants.

Bundled with the game:

Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, & PC/Mac versions:

Spyro, Trigger Happy, Gill Grunt

Currently these 3 are exclusive to the game bundle and can not be purchased separately. There is also one other bonus item in some copies of the game, the Volcano Vault. This item unlocks a PVP battle arena. In the US it is exclusive to Best Buy (GAME in the UK) and comes bundled with all versions of the game for a limited time. As far as I know there are no plans for this to ever be available anywhere else, so if you want a complete set of everything then you need to get the game from one of those two locations while supplies last.

3DS version:

Dark Spyro (Exclusive), Ignitor (Currently exclusive, but to be sold separately at some point), Stealth Elf (Also available as a single figure or in a 3-Pack with Sonic Boom & Wrecking Ball)

Figure 3-Packs:

All of these (excluding the Legendary figures) are currently available as singles as well, but if you are collecting them all it is more cost effective to get the 3-packs. With the release of Wave 2 all figures are now available in 3-Packs, except for the two retailer exclusives and 3DS exclusives.

Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash

Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash

Prism Break, Boomer, Voodood

Legendary Spyro, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Bash (Toys R Us Exclusive)

New in Wave 2

Zap, Hex (Wave 2), Dino-Rang (Wave 2)

Sonic Boom, Wrecking-Ball (Wave 2), Stealth Elf

Retailer Exclusive Single Figures:

Drill Sergeant (US: Wal-Mart/Sam's Club Exclusive, UK: ADSA Exclusive)

Whirlwind (US: Target Exclusive, UK: Tesco Exclusive)

Adventure Packs:

Each Adventure Pack includes one character, one location, and two magical items. All of these items are only available via the Adventure Packs.

Pirate Seas

Character: Terrafin, Location: Pirate Ship, Items: Hidden Treasure & Ghost Swords

Darklight Crypt (Was exclusive to Toys 'R' Us for 1 month, can no be found anywhere.)

Character: Ghost Roaster, Location: Crypt, Items: Time Twister & Healing Elixir

Currently Unreleased Characters:

Cynder

Zook

Camo

Slam Bam

Wham-Shell

Lightning Rod

Warnado

Sunburn

Double Trouble

Legendary Trigger Happy

So to sum it up, here's a list of all the characters, sorted by element.

Magical

Spyro (Console Bundles)

Double Trouble (Unreleased)

Wrecking Ball

Voodood

Earth

Bash

Dino-Rang

Prism Break

Terrafin (Pirate Seas Adventure Pack)

Water

Slam Bam (Unreleased)

Zap

Wham-Shell (Unreleased)

Gill Grunt (Console Bundles)

Fire

Ignitor (3DS Bundle, for now)

Sunburn (Unreleased)

Flameslinger

Eruptor

Tech

Boomer

Drill Sergeant (Wal-Mart/Sam's Club/ADSA Exclusive)

Drobot

Trigger Happy (Console Bundles)

Undead

Hex

Cynder (Unreleased)

Chop Chop

Ghost Roaster (Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack)

Air

Whirlwind (Target/Tesco Exclusive)

Warnado (Unreleased)

Sonic Boom

Lightning Rod (Unreleased)

Life

Camo (Unreleased)

Stump Smash

Zook (Unreleased)

Stealth Elf

Variants (these count as their normal counterparts, just with different skins and better stats)

Dark Spyro (3DS Bundle)

Legendary Spyro (Toys R Us 3-Pack)

Legendary Chop Chop (Toys R Us 3-Pack)

Legendary Bash (Toys R Us 3-Pack)

Legendary Trigger Happy (Unreleased)

What you need to get depends on the level of completion you want. If you are only after the full 1000:gsicon: you need Gill Grunt and any 2 other figures, so the 3 bundled with the game will be all you need. If you have one figure of each element (8 total) then you can unlock most of what the game has to offer. If you are looking for true 100% completion of the game then you will need all 32 characters. The variants are not required at all, though the game does recognize them differently so technically you need them for true 100% completion, but regardless, the variants are better than their normal counterparts, and if you are getting all 32 figures anyway then you may as well get the variants as well.

As far as I can tell there is nothing in the game even showing you that the other items (which aren't characters) exist at all, but again, if you want true 100% completion then I suppose you would want the areas and items unlocked by having those additional items.

EDIT: After thinking about it I suppose a better way to put it is this. If you want to be able to unlock all of the in-game accolades then you need all 32 unique characters figures, if you want to get absolutely everything as complete as possible then, well, you need absolutely everything. That means all 37 character figures as well as the Adventure Pack items and the Volcano Vault.

I Also just read another thread on here that speculates that there will be two more Adventure Packs released, containing the characters Sunburn and Slam Bam. The basis for this speculation is that the soul gems for those characters are not in the game, and the two characters already in Adventure Packs (Terrafin and Ghost Roaster) have their soul gems unlocked by playing the levels unlocked by the Adventure Pack items.

Based on this, I assume that means that once everything is released the total number of things will be as follows:

Characters: 37 (32+5 variants)

Locations Items: 4

Magical Items: 8

Plus the Volcano Vault, since I'm not sure whether that would be considered a location or a magical item.

EDIT #2: I don't have/haven't read the strategy guide at all, so I wasn't aware of what The Dagda Mor said below. Apparently the strategy guide confirms that there will be 2 more adventure packs, containing the 2 characters already stated.

I also now realize that for what I was previously calling "true 100%" completion you do need the additional levels from the adventure packs, since they contain soul gems and I assume also contain hats and treasure. It's not like this really matters though, since each adventure pack contains a character then you would most likely be getting them anyway while collecting all the characters, unless you were to acquire those characters loose without the other items. I guess, in other words, don't do that, get the whole pack. Since the Volcano Vault just unlocks an extra multiplayer battle area I suppose you don't really need it for anything, but you may want it if you are collecting.

Also forgot to mention something before that I had intended to put in this thread, the prices. I only know the US MSRPs, so if someone else wants to add the prices in other currencies then I will update this post then.

Game Bundle (all platforms): $69.99 (PC/Mac version is $59.99)

Figure 3-Packs: $19.99

Adventure Packs: $19.99

Single Figures: $7.99

So to get every single item currently available you would need:

1 Console Bundle of the game (Xbox 360, I assume if you are reading this here) ($69.99)

the 3DS Bundle of the game ($69.99)

The 4 figure 3-Packs ($19.99/ea. = $79.96)

The 2 adventure packs ($19.99/ea. = $39.98)

and 7 single figures ($7.99/ea. = $55.93)

Which means the total cost would be $315.85.

Then there are 10 more figures yet to be released, 2 of which will be in adventure packs, but it is unknown what other 3-packs they may make, so I can't estimate the future cost.

Also, if you want to make it a bit cheaper and don't care about all the variants, then you can knock off $19.99 from the legendary pack, and you don't need the 3DS version. Stealth Elf is already available as a single figure, and Ignitor will be released separately later, so the only figure truly exclusive to the 3DS version is Dark Spyro.

So basically, if you intend to collect everything then be aware that by the time it's all released you will be spending close to $400, and if you aren't willing to put out that much then I would suggest either just getting 8 figures (1 of each element, which makes it possible to get all the collectibles in the normal levels) or even not getting anything extra and just doing the full 1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif with the 3 figures included with the game.

Edited by Seiryu

nice list ... i have one similar that i worked out. a question however ... you have that some of the characters for wave 2 have been released but are hard to find ... as far as i have searched, all scheduled to be in the wave 2 release are still listed as pre-orders and not to be available until 12/4/11 .. do you know where these 3 characters have been seen/bought? i, like everyone, would like them too~ looking at walmart.com (being the only place i have actually found with them listed at all) they are, as i said, in pre-order status ... and unfortunately they don't list which ones would be in a 3-pack which i was hoping to add to your thread here. they do confirm Ignitor as a single pack though :)

i also wanted to let you know, that at least as far as the UK is concerned, the legendary pack was also TRU exclusive (info found here: http://www.darkspyro.net/skylanders/).

and that the price for the PC/MAC bundle was $59.99 ... for whatever reason they made that one cheaper .. wouldn't affect your pricing guide it being here on an xbox site, but just for silly info.

oh! and that Darklight Crypt is now available everywhere .. TRU had a 1 month exclusivity on its release because they had worked with Activision since the start .. but as of Tuesday (11/15), it was released in general.

i think it's safe to guess that Legendary Trigger Happy will also be a TRU exclusive, being that they had the other 3 .... but only time will tell :) again ty for the list.. i know how long it can take to compile such a thing.

link to walmart pre-order page: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=skylanders&search_constraint=0&pref_store=1742&tab_value=All&ic=16_0&ref=&search_sort=4&selected_items=+

nice list ... i have one similar that i worked out. a question however ... you have that some of the characters for wave 2 have been released but are hard to find ... as far as i have searched, all scheduled to be in the wave 2 release are still listed as pre-orders and not to be available until 12/4/11 .. do you know where these 3 characters have been seen/bought? i, like everyone, would like them too~ looking at walmart.com (being the only place i have actually found with them listed at all) they are, as i said, in pre-order status ... and unfortunately they don't list which ones would be in a 3-pack which i was hoping to add to your thread here. they do confirm Ignitor as a single pack though :)

i also wanted to let you know, that at least as far as the UK is concerned, the legendary pack was also TRU exclusive (info found here: http://www.darkspyro.net/skylanders/).

and that the price for the PC/MAC bundle was $59.99 ... for whatever reason they made that one cheaper .. wouldn't affect your pricing guide it being here on an xbox site, but just for silly info.

oh! and that Darklight Crypt is now available everywhere .. TRU had a 1 month exclusivity on its release because they had worked with Activision since the start .. but as of Tuesday (11/15), it was released in general.

i think it's safe to guess that Legendary Trigger Happy will also be a TRU exclusive, being that they had the other 3 .... but only time will tell :) again ty for the list.. i know how long it can take to compile such a thing.

link to walmart pre-order page: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=skylanders&search_constraint=0&pref_store=1742&tab_value=All&ic=16_0&ref=&search_sort=4&selected_items=+

At the time I wrote this I had not seen the wave 2 figures anywhere, they were just being sold by some people on the Amazon marketplace. Now though, I have seen Hex and Dino-Rang at both Target and Wal-Mart (I bought Hex), but have still not seen Wrecking Ball in a store.

I'll update the main post with the other info you said, thanks.

I'm wondering if TRU UK won't actually get Legendary Trigger Happy, but maybe Tesco or Asda (both UK) might get it instead.

in the us the legendary ones are in a three pack only

But i was also wondering if anyone would be willing to sell any unwanted figures....im looking for all of them....and if this isnt allowed on the board plz edit this out...i was not sure....plz PM me with any offers

Edited by delong212
added msg

Updated the main post with the 2 new 3 packs, as well as the fact that now there is no need to buy any single figure packs except for the 2 exclusives, as pretty much everything can be gotten in 3 packs.

The 3 Wave 2 figures seem to be more common now as they have been seen in Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys R Us, but online retailers such as Amazon are not listing them yet. From what I've seen, no one has mentioned these 3 figures being found at other stores, and I don't know about their availability countries other than the US.

As for Legendary Trigger Happy, to my knowledge it is not available anywhere yet, and no details about it's availability are known.

It is really hard to get all of the figures.

I have all but 2 that have come out so far.

I don't think it was right of them to release the Dark Spyro and Ignitor in the 3ds set as an exclusive.

Does anyone know if those will come out as individuals in the next wave?

It is really hard to get all of the figures.

I have all but 2 that have come out so far.

I don't think it was right of them to release the Dark Spyro and Ignitor in the 3ds set as an exclusive.

Does anyone know if those will come out as individuals in the next wave?

No one knows what will be in the next wave, or when it will come out. Activision is being really bad about giving information in advance when it comes to the release of these figures.

What I do know is that Dark Spyro is an exclusive that is going to stay exclusive. You will not be able to get that figure, ever, unless you either buy the 3DS version of the game or purchase the figure loose on eBay or some other similar site. Ignitor will be available at some point, but as I said, no one knows when.

Volcanic Vault is a Gold Disc like thing that fits over the portal. If the set is bought at Best Buy when it was available there is a sticker on the front of the package (usually on the plastic window). You can't see it until you open the package.

Thanks for the info. I actually took the 2 back I bought and found 2 copies left at bestbuy with the Vault. Now if they would release Dark Spyro and Ignitor outside the ds pack would be nice.

On a side note, I wish they would put out more of the store exclusives. So far I found one of the Drill Sergeant. Both local Targets said they only seen 1 whirlwind since they came out and the Toysrus said they never got any of the legendary.

On a side note, I wish they would put out more of the store exclusives. So far I found one of the Drill Sergeant. Both local Targets said they only seen 1 whirlwind since they came out and the Toysrus said they never got any of the legendary.

I've had more of the opposite where I live. When I swung by Walmart last week, all they had were about 20 Drill Sergents. Similarly, Target's stock consisted of about half Whirlwinds.

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard a rumor that the Legendary 3-Pack (Spyro, Chop Chop, and Bash) was discontinued/out of production...

Does anyone know if this is true?

I got into Skylanders around Black Friday, and have since never been able to get my hands on this 3pack. My local Toys R Us only received one shipment of them and don't know if/when they will receive any more.

I'm hopeful that this is simply just a rumor - especially with the previously exclusive Skylanders (Drill Sergeant and Whirlwind) being released together in a non-store exclusive three pack... However, the 'Legendary' status, may imply to the limited run of these figures....

• 3 weeks later...