How Long does Simming take?

Sci0n

as i know most of the achivements arent hard to get but, the

Win the Super Bowl - looks a bit of a challenge or is it.

Complete 30 Years of Franchise - Is there any help some one can give me or is there a good way of doing this i know simming works but it seems some people have had trouble with it, so..... any help would be gratefull and how long will it take roughly.

if theres any advice people can give, thanxs

Easy, decrease the AI and difficulty, then Simulate your first season all the way to the Super Bowl. Then PLAY it. If you can't win...then I don't know what to tell you..

Deductive Reasoning...;)

Ok im gonna sound :confused: but how do you dercrease the AI etc... and how long is the 1st season? (simulate) as knowin me ill get lost in what im doin:eek:

• 4 weeks later...

The way I won the Super Bowl was to just choose ALL of the teams when beginning a new franchise mode, and just sim through the Super Bowl (Don't have to play it) and if you chose all of the teams, you win no matter what.

I'me still working on the 30 years thing, however.

Just look for the sliders. Increase all of yours and decrease all of the computers. Set the game difficulty to rookie. Play the first game. You should be able to get everything except for winning the superbowl and the 30 year achievement. Sim all the way to the superbowl - takes about a min. Play the superbowl and win. Sim the rest of the seasons till it finishes the 30 years. Took me about 3hrs and 20 min - did it last night:D

Alright.

Thanks...

I'll probably finish it tomarrow...

I am using the Patriots...

Do you have to get in the Playoffs or anything like that??

Or do you have to just FINISH 30 years.

(in other words... Does it matter if your losing in your simulations?)

THANKS

No it doesn't matter if your losing while simming:)