Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost the rank achievements with people that have two consoles and two copies of the game.

Send FR and message that says "FEAR Double Boost" if interested.

This will allow three to four times the xp per round complete, thus shrinking the boost time from 200+ hours to approximately 40+.

GT: Foolzparadice

Im looking to see if anyone still boosts this game. I'd like to start with the misc MP ones, get 'em out the way and then no life the ranks. From what I read we need 4 so if you're interested add your name or message me via XBL = iTs JunKie

1. iTs JunKie

More is always better...

Im looking to see if anyone still boosts this game. I'd like to start with the misc MP ones, get 'em out the way and then no life the ranks. From what I read we need 4 so if you're interested add your name or message me via XBL = iTs JunKie

1. iTs JunKie

More is always better...

I'll go with that. I'm on spring break so I'm available any time. Just let me know, I'm on Mountain time US. I just need MVP and City Planner. The rest is all just the leveling and 8 hours of game play. I think i'm half done on City Planner as well.

1. iTs JunKie

2. Sierra8486

More is always better...

I'm starting a boosting session for five star general tonight at 8 PM EST. GT is maderac so look for me if you want to boost. I will only keep it open until 8:15 if no one shows by then. You won't need a mic, just know how to boost armored front on Skid row.

I'll go with that. I'm on spring break so I'm available any time. Just let me know, I'm on Mountain time US. I just need MVP and City Planner. The rest is all just the leveling and 8 hours of game play. I think i'm half done on City Planner as well.

1. iTs JunKie

2. Sierra8486

3. maderac

More is always better...

If you're still going for this i'm game. I usually like to boost in the evening. Also, trueacheivements.com is a good place to coordinate this type of thing.

Looking for 1 players to boost Multiplayer cheevos at around 8-9-10PM~ ish (eastern time)

Message me on Xbox Live and I'll invite the one who answered me first if not online I'll take the second

Have a mic.. I doesnt care if you dont talk just listen to what we says.

GT : o Whyborn x

You can also message

Inmate00187

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a dedicated 2nd person who has 2 xboxs and account that is looking to boost to the General rank. Will be able to get 4,000 xp per game.

Looking to do something like 1 time a week (maybe more) for a few hours 6+ or more.. :) hit me up with a XBL message.

Im Australian 10+ GTM

• 1 month later...

I'm at about 700+K on here and got abandoned by people who surpassed me in XP. Would like to get this game finished, but it's so hard to find people to boost with. I'm available all day, every day until July 2nd, which I will be available from 1pm EST till around midnight EST.

Hit me up.

My gamertag is KiNG Y0Y0

• 2 weeks later...