Legends DLC - Rock

Toffeemanc

Anybody know the actual confirmed release date for the Legends DLC pack. Paid for fan axxess and I am now extremely tired of waiting for this DLC. Also THQ hinted they would make the Rock available to buy as DLC does anyone have any idea if this is still happening?

Starting to think this fan axxess is a waste of money and I doubt I'll be buying it again for next years release.

Dude calm down. It's not that DLC are done right away and nobody told u to purchase the Fan Axxess Pass. U gt cause u wanted it.

Calm down? He didn't come across as hostile/mad/angry/upset to me. He was just asking a question.

@OP: I agree about Fan Axxess. I actually downloaded everything last year, so I'm glad I purchased it last year. This year, though, I have barely downloaded anything so it was kind of a waste of money. I probably won't get it again next year either.

Anybody know the actual confirmed release date for the Legends DLC pack. Paid for fan axxess and I am now extremely tired of waiting for this DLC. Also THQ hinted they would make the Rock available to buy as DLC does anyone have any idea if this is still happening?

Starting to think this fan axxess is a waste of money and I doubt I'll be buying it again for next years release.

Seems no one here answered your question originally. Let me see if I can help. This last DLC pack which will have Macho Man, Batista, Mic Foley and free Broduc Clay is all suppose to be released along with the last WWE server patch before this month is out.

The Rock DLC will not be released until Feb 2nd. It was stressed by THQ that other than pre ordering WWE 12 to get access to The Rock early, he wouldnt become available for all to download until 3 months later thus Feburary. Orignally there was no date given jsut sometime in Feburary but now it has that targeted date of the 2nd. They've been mainly busy with fixing the servers, constant testing so this is probably why there's been a bit of delay not to mention they've been to work on other titles and it

s respected servers. Hope the info helped.