Hackers...

JC

Already 2 hackers have hacked the game and got 200 GS and 135 GS...which is impossible, as you need to wait for the game days. :(

Hacker 1 > > >

Hacker 2 > > >

Just about to report them to xboxcheaterwatch.com :)

So ignore these guys and don't ask us how it is possible to get the full 200 GS already, as it is not possible legit.

Why cheat this game? Who cares if your first in a game like this, everyone is going to get 200 eventually, December 20th may seem like it's far away but it will be here faster than you know it. I think the guys real gamertag is iScar, which he cheated like crazy on. His name on that Epic Cheats thing is Scar so...

And no he could not have. You can't change dates because Xbox Live will force it back to the real date. Trust me I tried.

Would it work if you disconnect your connection before trying it, so that Live wouldn't reset the date time. I thought the achievement came up just for loading the game on a certain date, even if the tracker couldn't connect to the servers.

Perhaps I'll try it later and see what happens.

Would it work if you disconnect your connection before trying it, so that Live wouldn't reset the date time. I thought the achievement came up just for loading the game on a certain date, even if the tracker couldn't connect to the servers.

Perhaps I'll try it later and see what happens.

No you have to connect and view your fantasy league in order to get those achievements.