Finally, I have 250 officers!!

Im a Manatee

Yeah, I still have 980 points in this game because I could never find the last fucking officer. :mad:

Do Gathering of Heros

Just take over all areas but one, search, get all the ones you can that don't say "GET", then take over the last area and CAPTURE all officers, not kill. Hire them at the end of the level...that easy

Do Gathering of Heros

Just take over all areas but one, search, get all the ones you can that don't say "GET", then take over the last area and CAPTURE all officers, not kill. Hire them at the end of the level...that easy

Except for the fact some officers will simply never Join you unless you give them something (which you can't do after capturing an officer.) Just stick with the guide I posted.

PS: Congratulations Im a Manatee! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one is kinda hard.

1. Do you guys use recruit?

2. And another problem I have:

When I conquer a territory, I can only hire 2 MAYBE 3 officers I catch, the rest have to be released, what is up with that?

3. Do you actually have to keep these new officers? Or can you recruit them and NOT place them leading to their immediate release?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

yeah i finally jus got my 250 :)

i spent hours doing the hiring etc a few week ago but needed 2 officers tht jus wouldnt appear. Then after coming on here i realised u cn attack and capture them... so i jus went and did it now along with the Battle of Yi Ling for the 1000G :D

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't really have a problem with this achievment, or the entire game for that matter. But, to be fair, I had already played through the game on the PS2 so I knew what I needed to do. The final few officers can always be hunted down in 'Gathering of Heroes', its just a case of knowing who you're after.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 250 on my 2nd day of playing lol it was so easy....don't know how ppl struggled, i was able to get 230 on the yellow turban rebellion lol then i played gathering of heros and got the last 20 on that play through now all i have let is 2 more scenerios and 3 battles :woop:

• 3 months later...

I finally got 250 officers too. I only needed Zhang Jiao and spent ages trying to bribe him at the end of A Gathering of Heroes. Then I just went on the Yellow Turban Rebellion scenario, chose his side to start with, saved the game, achievement. I feel both relief and stupidity. Mostly relief!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...