Achievements not unlocking since the update!

pantyhamster

I was put off of getting this game due to apparently glitches achievements. Since it was patched I was thoroughly enjoying it. However, upon killing the 'Shadowringer' I got achievement. I then killed the Yeti on the side quest. Again no achievement. Anyone got any suggestions here?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Not sure if it help, but the achievement for killing Yeti pops after completing quest (speak to NPC who gave that quest to you) -- not immediately after you kill Yeti.

That's probably not what he meant. They really don't unlock! you have to go to the phone dashboard and load up the game again. Only then the achievements unlock. This is for all achievements in Puzzle Quest 2.

I have the same problem. Do they only unlock if u play while connected 2 WiFi ? Does anyone know if the difficulty affects the achievements as well ?

You can play on easy if you wish. Difficulty doesn't affect this. The difference between easy and hard is extremely slim though, the enemies do the very same and only forgot to do maybe 1 out of 1000 combos on easy.

You need wifi or cable conenction to the pc for the achievements to unlock. When they don't unlock, just go back to dash and load up the game again. should unlock immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
sigh i finshed yeti and the goblin chievo.. didnt pop even if my WP7 is online with WIFI

jeez, I wish people would actually read the answers before posting. Time to quote myself again!

When they don't unlock, just go back to dash and load up the game again. should unlock immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...