The My Copy Of Deus Ex Was Glitch Free Thread!

Stormy2k

Only ones I recall are the loading of a save whilst in cover and yet being instantly seen by someone nearby (got in the habit of saving away from potentially hostile npcs and/or when they not looking) and the compressed handy man outside Adam's apartment; he was only like that the first playthrough.

Only ones I recall are the loading of a save whilst in cover and yet being instantly seen by someone nearby (got in the habit of saving away from potentially hostile npcs and/or when they not looking) and the compressed handy man outside Adam's apartment; he was only like that the first playthrough.
If I used to save while in cover, while the save was loading, I'd hold LT so the minute it loaded it still be hugging the wall :p

I had the people outside my apartment do the little squashed people bug, and I had a bunch of knocked out opponents have one of their limbs clip through the ground so I couldnt move them.

I also didn't get the pacifist achievement first time through (not sure if that was a glitch or I screwed up without noticing)

I have posted this in another tread too but since this is about glitches:...

another glitch pops up by me, after i completed the game first time a glitch keeps poping up if i do the side-quest where i help to take down the dirty cop "O'Malley" when i go to knock out "T-Bone" and his gang, one member i stuck in the ceiling and i cant shoot him or knock him out but if i go out on the street and point my sniper-rifel at the marker and shoot i can kill him through the walls... only way to continue... this glitch sucks :mad:

Edited by X KNIGHTBREED X

completed it last night. Glitch free. only had 1 occasion where the merc I tranqued kinda fell through the floor so couldnt loot his body, but other than that went through nicely.

Now that I've played through the game on the hardest setting and got the pacifist achievement, im kinda undecided on how to do my 2nd run through because I want to shoot & kill people and be a total dick, but also need the foxiest of the hound and the doctorate achievement (and a couple of side quests that were missed). Any ideas??

I just finished my first playthrough yesterday, and only had one glitch. When I arrived at the very last stage, Pritchard contacted me asking where I was. Only there was no audio and his message in the upper right hand corner of the screen never went away, meaning I couldn't advance in the game. A simple reload fixed it though.

Finished my first playthrough yesterday and only encountered a minor problem (because it fixed, otherwise it would have been a pain in the a...) with the seeing through walls augmentation, it became stuck and could not activate it. Went to the menu and back to the game and fixed....

The only thing I've encountered, so compared to most games it's a BUG FREE GAME.

and a 9.5/10, loved every bit of it.