Is anyone else having issues with the Tragic Endings?

PhilipLang

If it's not the one from the Yacth/ship you are missing like Hypnotoad11 said, then I would advise you to check each area on foot in stead of driving around, yes it will take a lot of time but it worked for me.

I was missing one last Frank statue for ages and was convinced the game was glicthed, and the reason I kept missing it was because I was driving around everywhere to try and find it.

Just go to each area and check on foot while continuously viewing the map as you go, this is what worked for me in the end, and don't forget to check the highways in the same way also...good luck!

Try the area where you defeated the First Boss/biker on the roller hawg. It's in the far area in a military truck. You can take the highway in the middle all the way to right middle of the map.

This was it, thanks dude would never have found this one without you

If its the house I'm thinking of, you need to do a side mission called memory lane where you take an old woman around the city. This is her last stop and her house. Can't remember the chapter but you should be able to find that info online somewhere. I'm sure its either 5 or 7.

• 1 month later...
Try the area where you defeated the First Boss/biker on the roller hawg. It's in the far area in a military truck. You can take the highway in the middle all the way to right middle of the map.

Thanks dude!! The same for me, I would never find thus one since it did not appear on the map until I came very close on foot..

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere before but there's numerous "Tragic Endings" where I go to the location and it simply isn't there. Granted some are like above you or below you, but there's loads where there's simply no way it can be above or below me and it still isn't there!

Are some chapter specific...? Or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by ORTA:316
typos!