Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Pr0ph3cy 117: You're actually already on my friends list, but I guess due to timing issues, we never play together.

OT: Experienced BBC1 & 2 player. West Coast (PST -8) usually on late night, but am not stringent about timezones (I usually play with Mexico & UK).

Down to play any mode, including Hardcore (though I prefer Standard Rush & Conquest), and any Class, though my snipe game could use some work (I usually just end up shooting my pistol off).

Communicative and often score MVP 1-3s....though that doesn't seem to help me win much, which is why I'm here in the 1st place.

My updated list:

Looking to boost the following:

Ribbbons:

-Transport Warfare - In a round kill 4 enemies with transport vehicles

- Squad Wipe - Kill the last remaining guy in a game twice in a round. (I have an idea how to boost this one with two people)

- M Com Defender -Defend 4 M COM stations

- M Com Attacker - In a round blow up 3 M COM stations

Achievements:

-Two-rah! - Complete ALL Co Op missions. (I think I have 2 or 3 left to do)

-Lock 'n' Load - Unlock all unique co op weapons

-In the nick of time - Disarm the bomb in under 20 seconds in the eleventh hour

-Bullseye - Reach and save the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop'em like liquid

-Army of Two - Complete all co op missions on hard. (Need all for this)

-Ninjas - Reach the VIP without setting off the alarm in exfiltration.

Third Tour: Get a kill with the following vehicles: the BTR-90, DPV, and 4-35

Like a Boss - Get a kill with the skid loader

I have and know a VERY easy way to get complete warrior. NO ONE knows how to get complete warrior as easy as me. If you help me I will help you with your ribbons and achievements including complete warrior. Please be dependable, and not someone that screws around while boosting.

Im in central time in the US. I work throughout the day and evening, but I am available late at night or early in the morning.

Tag: osakamitsu

Send me message along with a friend request so I know that its battlefield you want to boost. Im also looking to boost Goldeneye 007: Reloaded.

I'll help those that are sqd rush boostin' for nemesis ribbons, MCom defender ribbons. Just add me along with a msge if you can if that's what ya wanna do. We'll need 8 for it to work!! I'm in Melbourne, Australia

GT- KalELizKillingU

Hey I'm looking for some help with the following

Nemesis ribbon

• Bullseye

Push On

Army of Two

I'm willing to help get anything you need as well message me on live if interested

GT: BradK 9

Edit: All I need now is Bullseye as I got the others legit:)

Edited by BradK 9
I got some of the achievements I needed legit