Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's a group going on right now that's trying to get it, but when I quit playing a retail game to join theirs, I had to download an update and it's taking a really long time.

If anyone in the group I was in earlier is reading this, let everyone else know so I can come back in once the update is finished.

I would like to find someone to enjoy this game with. I am interested in the achievements, but I don't want to rush through the game simply for them.

If you want a partner for grinding, or to simply beat the game as a comfortable pace, message me on XBL. GT: xgamehero.

I don't wish to rush the game, however I do want to get the achievements requiring more than two players out of the way. So, I'll join a group for the Boned achievement and any others that require more than 2 players!

Group trying for Boned achievement tomorrow at Noon EST.

Will try to set another group up at 8PM EST tomorrow and maybe subsequent days this week. Contact me if interested. Will post more info and confirmed times.

Group trying for Boned achievement tomorrow at Noon EST.

Will try to set another group up at 8PM EST tomorrow and maybe subsequent days this week. Contact me if interested. Will post more info and confirmed times.

Im interested in that one and "Grim Synergy" too, my iD is JoaSanLop.

Hi,

we are going for the Boned Achievement on Thursday 12AM GMT+2.

If you need this achievement or wanna aid us you are welcome to join us.

Right now we are 4 confirmed players, but if we end up being more than the required 6 we will do several runs, so that everybody gets the achievement.

Afterwards we can go for any of the remaining MP achievements, so that everybody who wants to will have those completed.

My GT: Wie ein G

If you need help or just wanna do some runs or grind/farm mindlessly or wanna start a new character, I am up for that as well.

100%d and willing to help out anyone who friends or sends me a message. I have a relatively strong team at my disposal too, although we can't always get together. When we do, however, we usually host an Xbox Live party and things tend to get insanely hilarious. All of us are really laid back!

Can help with Poetic Justice (for male or female characters), Boned or Grim Synergy. Or even if you want to grind/farm/increase your kill count. If you want me to run you through chapters for souls or items, I can do that too~ I'm competent at chapter's 7 and 9 if anyone needs to play over and over for Sonic Boots or Miser Rings. ;) And I could use new people to help me practice chapter 11. I can't do that on hard yet.

Mostly I need to find more people who play this game as regularly as I do. I'm in love with it and would play it every day if I could, but soloing gets boring sometimes. :(

Edited by GENWAKU

100%d and willing to help out anyone who friends or sends me a message. I have a relatively strong team at my disposal too, although we can't always get together. When we do, however, we usually host an Xbox Live party and things tend to get insanely hilarious. All of us are really laid back!

Can help with Poetic Justice (for male or female characters), Boned or Grim Synergy. Or even if you want to grind/farm/increase your kill count. If you want me to run you through chapters for souls or items, I can do that too~ I'm competent at chapter's 7 and 9 if anyone needs to play over and over for Sonic Boots or Miser Rings. ;) And I could use new people to help me practice chapter 11. I can't do that on hard yet.

Mostly I need to find more people who play this game as regularly as I do. I'm in love with it and would play it every day if I could, but soloing gets boring sometimes. :(

I just started playing and fell in love with this game. Every time I play multiplayer though, everyone is much faster and has better weapons...kind of feel left out. Followed guides here in the forum hoping to get Sonic Boots, Miser Rings, or even the Valmanway, but no luck for me solo especially on the hard difficulty. Appreciate the help Genwaku! Let's set up a time and date. So far, people who are interested in getting together are:

- waschbaejohann

- zetsu9269

- LoRMuN BoY

- GENWAKU

Let me know if anyone else is interested along with your availability time/date wise. Thanks!

I'm def looking to play this with people that actually use mics and wont boot me haha. Sorry im a little slow and probably not as powerful as you but the game is still fun. I do need the dual crush and one other achievement. I have all the dlc stages. gamertag = CLAYFACE