Game Breaking Glitch ???

So I am on the last DLC mission "Justice Served" and I am on the "stalk the guard dog patrol" objective, but as I enter the bushes (where you are supposed to go to) the objective doesn't change and nothing shows up on the map. It stays on the same objective, no guard dogs are around to lure over and it doesn't let me sprint or change any weapons. I have tried restarting the mission, restarting the checkpoint, deleting DLC and reinstalling it, and also started a fresh new save but that problem is still there. Anyone else having the same issues ??

• 3 weeks later...
So I am on the last DLC mission "Justice Served" and I am on the "stalk the guard dog patrol" objective, but as I enter the bushes (where you are supposed to go to) the objective doesn't change and nothing shows up on the map. It stays on the same objective, no guard dogs are around to lure over and it doesn't let me sprint or change any weapons. I have tried restarting the mission, restarting the checkpoint, deleting DLC and reinstalling it, and also started a fresh new save but that problem is still there. Anyone else having the same issues ??

I am also having this problem, any suggestions or advice? Anyone?

Edit: I just deleted my save, started a new game, and still have the same problem, this is total bullshit as I can't finish the last mission, WTF Ubisoft!!!

Edited by TheSaferHouse

Just found this possible fix on the Ubisoft forums, going to try it now and will update when I know more...

"The workaround provided for Xbox 360 users worked out! I confirmed it earlier today.

I first deleted my DLC save file in Assassin's Creed 3. Next I went to the Xbox dashboard, navigated to the storage file for Assassin's Creed 3 and deleted the DLC episdes one and two, the save files, and the title update to the game. After that I started AC3, went to the Tyranny of George Washington and only downloaded the first episode. After I made it all the way back to the Justice Served mission everything worked and I made it past the bug. Hopefully this works out for people. If it doesn't I hope another workaround or fix is discovered soon."

EDIT: It worked! Thank god, it effing worked. My sanity has been restored. What a maddening glitch.

Edited by TheSaferHouse

• 2 weeks later...

So.... the workaround is to completely shit-can your progress and start from scratch? How in the fuck is that a "workaround"??? Oh, yeah. It isn't. It's "delete everything and start from scratch."

Fuck all that. I'll wait for a patch. Or screw around with finding a workaround myself. That doesn't involve wasting another 2-3 hours redoing everything I just did.

• 8 months later...

Yeah they screwed the pooch on this one, total bullshit.

There amazing helpful response of delete the save file etc and start all over again is not helpful, that is called 'clutching at straws' where I come from. It is the same logic as the basic PC matra of....'oh my PC is acting weird....first step...restart the friggin thing'

And now AC4 is out, the chances of a retrospective fix are pretty much zero...the best Xbox franchise ever.....now ruined.....what a friggin joke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ran into this myself. Unfortunately, I had to kill the entire DLC and all saves, redownload the whole thing and start over. Total freaking buzzkill, if you ask me! Everything worked just dandy afterwards. You'd think that nearly a year after release, they'd have something to fix it finally..

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got to this glitch myself. This is ridiculous! I had completed everything, gotten all the memories at 100% synch, did all the optional objectives, found all lucid memories, and then they shat on me with this stupid glitch. I can't fathom that I lost all that time playing (time of which I hardly have to enjoy gaming) and I need to delete everything, download it all again and start from scratch.

I still have Liberation, Black Flag, Unity, and Rogue piled up ready to go and I can't do a damn thing until I get through this.

• 6 months later...