Call of Duty 4 Remake

Rasp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how tempting it is to say that MW3 is a CoD 4 remake with better graphics.

There's no doubt it's the best in the series, but I really don't think a remake is necessary.

:whs To the Op, they already remake it every year! Its the same crap over and over. You want perks and customize your KS, play MW2, WaW, BO, MW3, you can do that with all of them. Graphics however are pretty much the same throughout.

Oh my...you're one of the good ones :D

Guess that makes me one of the bad ones! :p

To be fair, I love almost all them! (FF titles, not CoD)

For those wanting a list of better remakes, yes I could have a long list. However, I don't wish to type a wall of text and I doubt that many people want to see a wall of text.

Like others have said, it hasn't been around that long. I still play it though, because I really enjoyed playing it. Just like I still play FF7, which is my favorite Final Fantasy game ;).

Excuse me while I go listen to Justin Bieber while watching Transformers during my session of playing COD 4 & FF7 simultaneously. That's what people like me apparently do, who know no world outside of mainstream popularity. :D

Like others have said, it hasn't been around that long. I still play it though, because I really enjoyed playing it. Just like I still play FF7, which is my favorite Final Fantasy game ;).

Excuse me while I go listen to Justin Bieber while watching Transformers during my session of playing COD 4 & FF7 simultaneously. That's what people like me apparently do, who know no world outside of mainstream popularity. :D

How much of that is sarcasm?

How much of that is sarcasm?

The part about listening to Justin Bieber and watching Transformers. FF7 is my favorite Final Fantasy and I do still enjoy playing COD 4.

People on the Internet love to take anyone on the Internet who says their favorite game/movie/music/whatever happens to be the most famous game from that series as a sign that you're either not a "real" fan of the series and have never played another game in your life from that genre, or you just follow whatever the popular people tell you to like..

You don't listen to my type of music? I bet your favorite music is Justin Bieber/Nickelback

You don't watch my type of movies? I bet your favorite movies are made by Michael Bay

You don't play my type of games? I bet your favorite games are COD/Halo

I think I actually made the same joke on some Bethesda forum, recently...

People on the Internet love to take anyone on the Internet who says their favorite game/movie/music/whatever happens to be the most famous game from that series as a sign that you're either not a "real" fan of the series and have never played another game in your life from that genre, or you just follow whatever the popular people tell you to like..

Actually, to some people, not liking FF7 is blasphemy. Honestly, I played it for 70 hours and didn't think it was all that great. I liked FF10 and FF4, and actually both FXIIIs more...

Call of Duty 4 is recalled by most as the FPS that revolutionized all other FPS'. I was thinking of it the other day and I would really enjoy a remake of the game. Improve the graphics a bit. Add some extra things, such as pro perks, maybe some customizable kill streaks, fix all the glitches etc. I would really enjoy it because COD4 was my favorite COD.

What are your thoughts.

I didn't even read the full post before now. You pretty much just described MW3 lol

Fixed that for you.

*chuckle* nice!

Well, I think there already has been a COD4 that's been perfected: though it's PC only, it is something I'd like to see hit consoles :p

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dToRs1Jmg08]Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare v1.0 Release Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

For all you saying that it didn't revolutionize the FPS market. There was no FPS game before it that included RPG elements to the extent that COD4 did. As for people saying they release a COD4 remake every year.. You obviously don't pay attention to detail. Every COD has distinct differences that make it different from the other. Some are more obvious than others.

Call of Duty gets a lot of hate, but it's consistantly that top played game across both consoles. You might say those are all 12 year olds, but they are still gamers, hell when I was 12 the only game I played was Mario Kart. Why? Cause it was fun and that what I enjoyed. Just because someone enjoys a game to a point that they don't want to play other games doesn't mean they aren't gamers.

The servers are hacked to shit. The graphics are dull and dark compared to those of MW2 and MW3. There are a few things that need fixing (ex. Frags x3) and you would have a perfect game. I would pay $60 for it and so would millions of people.

For all you saying that it didn't revolutionize the FPS market. There was no FPS game before it that included RPG elements to the extent that COD4 did. As for people saying they release a COD4 remake every year.. You obviously don't pay attention to detail. Every COD has distinct differences that make it different from the other. Some are more obvious than others.

Call of Duty gets a lot of hate, but it's consistantly that top played game across both consoles. You might say those are all 12 year olds, but they are still gamers, hell when I was 12 the only game I played was Mario Kart. Why? Cause it was fun and that what I enjoyed. Just because someone enjoys a game to a point that they don't want to play other games doesn't mean they aren't gamers.

The servers are hacked to shit. The graphics are dull and dark compared to those of MW2 and MW3. There are a few things that need fixing (ex. Frags x3) and you would have a perfect game. I would pay $60 for it and so would millions of people.

What RPG elements? Ranking up and getting new weapons?

You either haven't played enough games or you haven't been playing for that long.

I would want everything to stay the same in that game. Same guns. 3 5 7 for killstreaks- UAV, Airstrike & Chopper. The only thing I would want in a remake is updated graphics (on a new engine), maybe pro perks, & all the maps from every CoD game dating back to CoD 2. :uzi:

When game studios that mainly do MP games go under they definitely need to make a final game of their most popular series with every single weapon and map :o

What RPG elements? Ranking up and getting new weapons?

You either haven't played enough games or you haven't been playing for that long.

This ^^

One that comes to mind, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Brilliant objective based free mp game. Does class leveling, unlockables, just overall a much better game and did it long before Call of Duty 4 was around.

*chuckle* nice!

Well, I think there already has been a COD4 that's been perfected: though it's PC only, it is something I'd like to see hit consoles :p

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare

This makes me want Battlefront 3 even more.....

with this remark you just put the final nail in the coffin of any creditably in what you have to say. Anything else typed by you will be viewed as nothing more then nonsense.