i need help!

DeadAtTheScene

ok so im on my 1st run-through of this game. and im really trying to do everything in 1 run... I've been following splits guide and everything and thought i was doing very well. im now BR79 and my 3 unions have roughly 8k, 7k, and 6.5k HP. but aparently i SUCK with the arts and skills because im trying to beat the holy servant to continue boosting, and he WRECKS me. like i never even come close. i did get the auld hawkwind weapon from ymir, do i equip it with rush. ( i dont think so i thought torgal would ask for it but he hasent..) im sure someone can help! please!

I'm pretty sure i beat him only only around 6K of health. I just made 2 unions, a tank and a healer, and just went all out. It took me lots and lots of turns since he has quite a chunk of health, but I got him.

I posted about him in anotehr thread. here is the text:

"i actually found holy servant quite easy. I had rpetty much leveled up the wrong way all through level 80 and thats when I went to AR to grind. I made 1 big tank union which managed to achieve Pegasus III (upgrade from Unicorn), which focuses on speed for evasions and some attack raising. And another that reached Pegasus I. I found it useful for dodging the attacks during deadlock and occasionally all his breaths.

It took a while, because of his damn end of turn attacks, but at least I didn't have the firkcin time limit like i did with The Fallen. I recommend having both of your unions with Kiss of Life, and save AP early on so you can use it and quickly be back up to full health if he kills one of them. I think my only weapon art at the time was Cerulean Rain with Torgal. That with a Hundred Flowers from Emmy occasionally put those turns at over 175,000K in damage. "