Medals

DROGTURIST

Thought we could get started on making a list of all the medals we can find, so people can reference the list and go for specific medals.

The ones I have so far:

10-in-a-row - Player has achieved 10 kills in a row.

15-in-a-row - Player has achieved 15 kills in a row.

20-in-a-row - Player has achieved 20 kills in a row.

25-in-a-row - Player has achieved 25 kills in a row.

Amateur - Player has achieved 1 hour total time played. (Cumulative)

Archivist - Player has earned 50 unique medals. (The medal that unlocks the achievement, of course.)

Beef! - Player has achieved 50 kills while using strength. (Cumulative)

Camping King - Player has been stationary for more than 1 minute.

Capture Pro - Player has captured 10 flags. (Cumulative)

Change the World - Player has used everyone mutators 10 times. (Cumulative)

Collector - Player has earned 25 unique medals. (Cumulative)

Dabbler - Player has earned 10 unique medals. (Cumulative)

Decorated - Player has earned 100 medals. (Cumulative)

Electric Blue #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Electro. (Cumulative)

Electric Blue #2 - Player has achieved 100 Kills with the Electro. (Cumulative)

Flag Master - Player has taken and held a flag for more than one minute.

Fully Loaded - All weapons collected and all ammo full in a single match. (There are two mutators that hand this medal to you.)

Good Luck Charm - Player has achieved 100 assists. (Cumulative)

Honored - Player has earned 10 medals. (Cumulative)

Hunter - Player has killed 100 enemies. (Cumulative)

In Your Face - 100 headshots. (Cumulative)

Incoming #1 - Player has achieved 10 kills with the Mortar. (Cumulative)

Incoming #2 - Player has achieved 100 kills with the Mortar. (Cumulative)

Killer - Player has killed 1,000 enemies. (Cumulative)

Last Second Kill - Player scored in the last 5 seconds.

Local Hero - Player ranks first on the boards in any ranked match.

Notable - Player has earned 50 medals. (Cumulative)

Packrat - Collected 1,000 armor shards. (Cumulative)

Performance Enhancer - Player has used team mutators 10 times. (Cumulative)

Point Shark - Player has gotten the widest variance of point bonuses at the end of a game.

Power Junkie - Player has used self mutators 10 times. (Cumulative)

Pump Action #1 - Player has achieved 10 kills with a Shotgun. (Cumulative)

Pump Action #2 - Player has achieved 100 Kills with the Shotgun. (Cumulative)

Pumped-Up - Player has collected Strength 100 times. (Cumulative)

Rapid Combustion #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Hagar. (Cumulative)

Rapid Combustion #2 - Player has achieved 100 Kills with the Hagar. (Cumulative)

Rebounder #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Crylink. (Cumulative)

Red Mist #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Clancutter. (Cumulative)

Red Mist #2 - Player has achieved 100 Kills with the Clancutter. (Cumulative)

Rocket Man #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Rocket Launcher. (Cumulative)

Rocket Man #2 - Player has achieved 100 Kills with the Rocket Launcher. (Cumulative)

Rookie - Player has achieved 10 hours total time played.

Rule Changer - Player has used dynamic mutators 100 times. (Cumulative)

Serial Killer - Player has achieved a Killing Spree.

Single Minded - Player has taken the flag and scored without dropping the flag.

Sniper #1 - Player has achieved 10 kills with the Nex. (Cumulative)

Sniper #2 - Player has achieved 100 kills with the Nex. (Cumulative)

Spray n' Prey #1 - Player has achieved 10 Kills with the Ravager. (Cumulative)

Termination - 5 to 1 KDR in one match.

Top Rank - Player has reached the highest rank available.

Tough Guy - 50 Melee Kills silver medal

Transmutant - Player has collected 100 Mutator pickups. (Cumulative)

Treachery - Player has achieved 10 Team kills.

Twice as many - Players team scored two times as many points as the other team. (TDM)

Two to One - Player has scored twice as many points as the opposing team. (CTF)

Unscratched - No points have been scored against the players team in a single match. (CTF)

Untouchable - No points have been scored against the player's team. (TDM)

Wirework - Player has survived an entire match without a death.

Please post any medals you have that aren't already on the list!

Edited by DROGTURIST

Someone in my party has noticed that when a match fails at the end (because someone quits), it seems that every player in a match gets the medals the #1 player in the match had. That would explain how I have Camping King, Wirework and others even though I have not met the requirements.

List updated, keep contributing!

Know what sucks about the match where I got the 20 and 25 kill ones? I was well on my way to getting 30 and maybe even 35. Had strength on, full armor, full ammo for some great guns and...a teammate stabs me in the back. Come on!

Just an FYI, Notable is 50 total medals. As in you could earn the same medal 50 times.

Also, I am at 33 medals right now. Haven't really come across anything hugely different than what is listed. However, Packrat keeps popping up despite only at 998 small shards collected (I have had it pop in game three times now).

Yeah, anything that doesn't have the word "unique" in the description can be obtained multiple times or by just grinding the same thing.

I'm at 47 now, just some more Clancutter, Hagar and Rocket kills to go before we know if this achievement unlocks at 50 or if we're going to have to keep getting new medals for forever. :p

Yeah, anything that doesn't have the word "unique" in the description can be obtained multiple times or by just grinding the same thing.

I'm at 47 now, just some more Clancutter, Hagar and Rocket kills to go before we know if this achievement unlocks at 50 or if we're going to have to keep getting new medals for forever. :p

I am now at 41. I know I need 20 and 25 kills in a row, 100 assists, Decorated. And all weapons except shotgun to 100 kills. Should be enough to get me to 50 medals soon.

So quick question. How do you check the medals you've obtained? see a list of them on my player card but are the coloured ones the only ones i have? Or is it all the ones displayed?

In the Play on Xbox Live menu in-game, go to the Player Stats section near the bottom of the menu options, then hit the right bumper to scroll to your obtained medal list. You'll have to count them out yourself, and they're ordered from your last obtained medal to your first obtained medal.

And there we have it! I just hit 50 and the achievement unlocks like clockwork, in the middle of the match. There is a gold medal called Archivist that unlocks the achievement.

In Your Face - 100 headshots.
Wow, that's so bullshit that I haven't gotten that one! My registered headshots are 150 but I've had way more. Oh well, adding it.

Has anyone else had an issue having certain medals pop up? I keep hearing about the Camping King medal, but a friend and I should have had it a few times over by now, yet still have nothing. I'm also currently not getting the Rapid Combustion #1 medal for 10 Hagar kills, even though the game has registered at least 14. Also seeing mention elsewhere of problems getting Flagmaster. I have it somehow, though I don't recall seeing it pop ever.

Finally, the last 3 medals I've received are popping up once every match now, even though I'm definitely not meeting their requirements (one of them being In Your Face, so that's /definitely/ confusing as to how I get it every match consecutively).

Has anyone tested this yet to see if it works?
I'm giving it a shot now, but there's a fat, red text that says "Player stats are NOT stored in Bot or Private matches." and there's no player stats section in the whole bot section of the game, so it's not looking likely at all.

Yeah, no, there are no medals at all in bot matches. They don't pop up during gameplay and there is no summary screen after the match.

Edited by DROGTURIST