eltorolocousa

In Crysis 3 Campaign:

I am working on my last challenge achievement, Suited-Up. I looked around the internet and I am not the only one having this problem but there seems to be no answer. I needed one last Nanosuit upgrade to get the last 2-module upgrade. I had been carrying 1 saved upgrade module with me while looking for last one I needed. I played through Safeties Off, again, and went to the blue room on the catwalk and got the last module... Again... I say again because I had previously got this one too but evidently the game didn't save it before either. This is why I was confused as to where it was because I keep track of my achievements. In addition, after you pick up that module there is no way to die after that. You just need to go through the motions and complete the mission. So, I immediately cashed in my two modules for the last 2-module upgrade, got on the elevator with Physcho and went down the stairs to the lab. I thought I was done. I went through the rest of the mission and cut scenes and even let the game roll into the beginning of Red Star Rising to make sure it would take. When I checked it again at the beginning of Red Star Rising, the game had taken BOTH, NOT ONE BUT BOTH module upgrade packs from me and marked the last 2-module upgrade, I had just unlocked, as locked again. So what now? Do I have to go play the whole game again just to find the two missing modules the game took from me and if I find them will it do it again or are they just in La-La land? At least the game should not have taken away the 1 module upgrade I already had. So where are both of them now, and what do I do? This is an obvious flaw in the game that many people are having. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, ETL

Found this on TA:

[...] Achievement is a bit buggy so below is what worked for me to fix the bug. Not sure if it will work for everyone so feedback is appreciated.

End Edit

I followed a video guide for the suit locations and found all but my stats still said 14/16. Two of the unlocked upgrades had reset on me leaving me with 5 spending points needed. Figured out that the last two nanosuit modules in the safeties off mission did not save. Kept replaying the safeties off mission until I got the 5 spending points by recollecting the last two nanosuit modules in safeties off. I waited until I cleared the mission to spend the points while in the red star rising mission and they did not reset. Spending the points at the end of safeties off before the cut scene caused the unlocks to reset and losing the spend points as well.

Not sure if something similar happens in other missions so if anyone finds that it does just comment below. Also game updated for me as I wrote this so this issue might have been fixed. If not hope this helps.

LINK