Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get why people say its halo 3 all over again, its nothing like halo 3 what so ever, did halo 3 have an achievement like any of these, no, just online, this arnt hard, im getting this on release in the UK, loved the demo and multiplayer achievemets will motivate me to play more, so they're a good thing!

ps. god damn turok haters!

True YOU only have to kill one teammate but if EVERYONE goes for this achievement it will be utter chaos for the first few weeks.

the kill a team member achievement is gliched, you only have to kill one creature, urself, and one enemy, NOT A TEAM MEMBER stop overreacting

Pincushion

25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Pin 50 enemies with the Bow in the Story Mode campaign

Does this mean pin 50 enemies to a tree or just killing them normal with the bow?

Thanks in advance :)

It dosen't have to be a true, but yes you've got to pin them to an object, not just kill them.

The kill yourself, a creature, a teammate and a enemy achievement.

It's in public, so it's probably easy to do that in a way without getting a bad reputation or pissing off others. It's always easy to arrange in public matches.

you don't need to kill a teammate...i got it without doing so.

Who's bright idea was it to have an achievement that requires you to kill a teammate?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/322/1Tc8P2Nh.jpgGrab Bag

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgKill at least 1 creature, 1 enemy, 1 teammate, and yourself in the same round of a public match

That is just retarded.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you had listened a bit around you would of known that the Developers said that there was going to be a PATCH on day 1 to resolve that achievement. Your only required to kill 1 creature, 1 enemy, and then yourself. The TEAMMATE KILL has been updated and taken out.

anyone got any tips for beating the T-Rex on normal?

yea dude im right there with you...tips would great on beating the trex...

i ran through to the cave thinking it would be a spot where he couldnt get you but youd still fight him and it went to the next checkpoint...so am i screwed without the sticky

first or second t-rex? For the first t-rex there is a big rock with small t-rexs spawnig behind it. I stayed at the seam of this opening where the small t-rexes didn't attack you and the t-rex didn't come in. Shoot him with pulse rifle or whatever till he goes down then knife him. For the second t-rex i ran to the top left which has a sticky then to a crate to the top right which has a rocket luancher. Run around the crate shooting him in the butt till he goes down then knife him.

yea dude im right there with you...tips would great on beating the trex...

i ran through to the cave thinking it would be a spot where he couldnt get you but youd still fight him and it went to the next checkpoint...so am i screwed without the sticky

Ok i just beat the first T-Rex, distract the T-Rex with a flare and go inside the tree in the middle. Then just keep shooting his head.