Best Weapon Debate

Tron

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man, i click "new posts" and all the posts are under Oblivion... am I just not seeing it here.... do i need to go to best buy, redeem one of my gift cards and get this game? whats going on!?

btw, sorry i dont know what sword is good, i just had to vent about this.

my guess the bastokian sword or the shhshshswiiiiingggg sword.

=p

wow man, i click "new posts" and all the posts are under Oblivion... am I just not seeing it here.... do i need to go to best buy, redeem one of my gift cards and get this game? whats going on!?

btw, sorry i dont know what sword is good, i just had to vent about this.

agree with the rant lol

but id say the mighty pork sword!!

Don't stats of the weapons and armor increase if you have increased those skills?

So if you have a crappy blade skill. It doesn't matter what level you are, if your blade skill still is 30 as it was when you started, the weapon damage will be minimal. Right?

Anyway I have a sword called Umbra. I picked it up last night. It does 21 hit points.

****SPOLIERS****

Last night when I was exploring I came across a cave called Vindasel. Inside there were a few rats and a person named Umbra who didn't even attack me when I approached. I did a little research on Umbra on some other forums and found out Umbra was a name from Morrowwind. (Which I have no idea because I didn't play it.) I ended up killing Umbra which was pretty tough at Lvl 13 with the slider at medium difficulty. (If you want a very good fight keep it at medium. It was fun) Once dead, I recieved the mighty Umbra sword. The armor called Ebony Armor had the same stats as my Orcish armor I was wearing but it looked a little better so now I'm pimped out with Umbra and Ebony armor.

I thought the name was funny. Personally I would have named one some thing like Chucnoras. Some thing along those lines. Not too obvious but obvious enough for some people. :D

Any way, I don't have the game in front of me right now but I believe it was just south west of the Imperial City Waterfront.

2 get the best items in the game do the deadric artifact quests...u have 2 b certain lvl's tho n no i dont remember them sorry all i kno is there the BEST ITEMS IN THE GAME!!! (guide says so...so no1 can an ass n say "no there not" :p ) i got the skeleton key lastnight also...no more lockpicks ever again!!!

There is the mission where you explore these skeleton caves and there is a ghost that you have to kill. After i unloaded all my magic sh!t on em he died and instantly disapeeared.. So I loaded the game and beat em again and right before he disapeared i scavenged his body and got a "Blade of Kortarik" 2 handed bastard sword with 17 hit points and weighs a mere 14 feathers or whatever you call it "pounds". I still use it...

Anyway I have a sword called Umbra. I picked it up last night. It does 21 hit points.

****SPOLIERS****

Last night when I was exploring I came across a cave called Vindasel. Inside there were a few rats and a person named Umbra who didn't even attack me when I approached. I did a little research on Umbra on some other forums and found out Umbra was a name from Morrowwind. (Which I have no idea because I didn't play it.) I ended up killing Umbra which was pretty tough at Lvl 13 with the slider at medium difficulty. (If you want a very good fight keep it at medium. It was fun) Once dead, I recieved the mighty Umbra sword. The armor called Ebony Armor had the same stats as my Orcish armor I was wearing but it looked a little better so now I'm pimped out with Umbra and Ebony armor.

Any chance of an exact location? i need a decent sword

I thought the name was funny. Personally I would have named one some thing like Chucnoras. Some thing along those lines. Not too obvious but obvious enough for some people. :D

Any way, I don't have the game in front of me right now but I believe it was just south west of the Imperial City Waterfront.

The developers probably figured that Vindaesel was just slightly less played out than the chuck norris thing so they went with that instead.