WTF EA, reconnect every 15 mins?

tkhbecker

"You have lost connection th the Mass Effect 3 server. You must connect agan to access the online features of the title"

Im getting this every match and its piss me off. I wouldnt care as much IF it were like any other MP game BUT Im not recieving any XP or Credits at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this bull pucky?

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6850/0320121716.jpg

Edited by tkhbecker

atleast once a day

its very annoying because it tells me the servers are unavailable at this time, but if i check recent players all 3 kids are in the same match i was ejected from...

like you said i dont get XP or anything from that match, and of course everytime i get disconnected i happened to be using like 3 powerups. so they all went to waste. i know its nothing on my end, because ive never had problems like this with my connection. is the damned servers, im hoping the problem will smooth over soon. im not exaggerating, literally everyday this happens, sometimes twice.

I get the same thing. It comes in waves for me though. I'll go days with no problems, and then I can't get through a couple of waves without getting kicked out of the EA servers. I chalk it up to the terrible EA servers. I heard some Battlefield folks have the same problems. I just reset my router and that seems to help a bit. Also, a trick I do is if I get kicked out of the game, I'll just go to my recent players list, find one of the guys I was playing with and "Join their game in progress." That way you can at least get credit for the game.

its very annoying because it tells me the servers are unavailable at this time, but if i check recent players all 3 kids are in the same match i was ejected from...
Yep thats what happened. I thought by rejoining Id still have my #1 slot. NOPE. Gave me 0 pts with "Partial Extraction" and end results were a little under 9K XP?

It could just be your connection I have a sorry internet connection at the moment so I will occasionally get dropped out of games because I have lost the connection and the server will mysteriously be unavailable until I exit to the main menu and go back. I hate how you don't get any of the xp or credits that you earned if you get kicked out a match.

Any word on if they are gunna fix this shit? I drop out several times a day sometimes can't even get a game to completion. And before you say it, my internet speed/connection is just fine and I had no problems with the game since launch it's just the last few days. I estimate I've lost well over 300000 credits from these fucking dropouts.

Ok, wtf is going on? Yesterday no problems but today every 10 minutes or so = "You have lost connection to the Mass Effect 3 Server......" Doesn't seem to matter if I'm host or not. Restarted router, tested xbox live connection all is good on my end just can't stay connected to the fucking EA servers. I've lost so much money and xp I don't even want to think about it.

And another thing, why is it that EVERY SINGLE DAY when I first start the game it tells me a sign in change occurred and have to restart? I'm the only one who uses my xbox and mine is the only gamertag on it.:mad: