What Sequel would you like to see?

Mr Cogfather

Hello everyone, I was just wondering what kind of sequels you guy's or girl's would like to see in the future for any game, it doesn't have to be on Xbox 360 it could be a game for PC or PS3 or think way back and think of a game that you loved back in the day that you would like to see on the next gen consoles or this gens.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it will probably never happen but Conker's bad fur day on xbox is my most wanted sequel. Live and reloaded was great but an all new badass game would make my day. Also Banjo-Threeie!

I agree, that was one of my favorite Nintendo 64 games.....they need to make a sequel or a re-make. :)

Eternal sonata

lost odyssey

DmC devil may cry

The darkness

Infinite undiscovery

The last remnant

thats just xbox

other consoles

Rivera the promised land

Urban chaos

there are others cant think of them tho

alan wake had a 1.5 american nightmare but a second one would be awesome

Allan Wake was such a good game, really sucked you into the story....I wouldn't mind a sequel it seems like it set itself up for one....now the question is when? :)

Let's see... Halo? No. Call of Duty? As if. Armored Core? Meh. Dynasty Warriors? HA! There's gotta be a game I've played that I want a sequel to...

Oh! There was a game on the Game Boy Advance that I played a lot: Sigma Star Saga. It was an RPG-style game that also has side-scrolling shooter elements. As you explore different worlds, you'll sometimes teleport into a space battle in a random ship, fighting enemies and earning XP. You also find "Gun Data" which can offer anything from spread fire to powerful shots to extra XP. I loved it a lot, I beat it numerous times and saw all of the endings. It disappoints me that not a lot of people have heard of it, and thus did not get the attention it deserved.

I would love to see a sequel of it, with more characters and ships, a larger variety of weapons and enemies, a longer storyline and even more ending possibilities. If not that, then at least a remake of the original game.

Let's see... Halo? No. Call of Duty? As if. Armored Core? Meh. Dynasty Warriors? HA! There's gotta be a game I've played that I want a sequel to...

Oh! There was a game on the Game Boy Advance that I played a lot: Sigma Star Saga. It was an RPG-style game that also has side-scrolling shooter elements. As you explore different worlds, you'll sometimes teleport into a space battle in a random ship, fighting enemies and earning XP. You also find "Gun Data" which can offer anything from spread fire to powerful shots to extra XP. I loved it a lot, I beat it numerous times and saw all of the endings. It disappoints me that not a lot of people have heard of it, and thus did not get the attention it deserved.

I would love to see a sequel of it, with more characters and ships, a larger variety of weapons and enemies, a longer storyline and even more ending possibilities. If not that, then at least a remake of the original game.

This game sounds like something I would really enjoy..being a fan of RPG style games, is it turn-based? Also is it only for Game Boy Advance? If so I think I might go pick one up just to get this game because I've played so many RPG's but never found reason to play the Game Boy Advance and now I might have a reason. :)

I think its about time we see sequels to all the following and voice the demand.

Last Remnant 2

Project Sylpheed 2

Magna Carta 3

Infinite Undiscovery 2

Lost Odyssey 2

Banjo Kazooie 3

Alan Wake 2

The Darkness 2

Eternal Sonata 2

Condemned 3

Deus Ex 4

Perfect Dark 3

And last but not least even if it takes a year, sequel to the niche Conkers Bad Fur Day 2

PS4

Legend of Dragoon 2

Brave Fencer Musashi 2

Legend of Legaia 3

ICO 4

Summoner 3

Kengo Legacy of the Blade 3

Need sequels to all these games, it's time!

Alongside the sequels, release new IPs twice a year.