Am I the only one? Freezing issues

RuivoM

Hello, I've played all the story game without any kind of freezing issue or something similiar, but since I started playing the mp my Xbox have already frozen 4 or 5 times (random) don't know why. Don't know if it's my hdd/xbox or just mp bug that causes the freezing (sometimes I'd to complety shut down on the power button and others I still can hear the xbox live party chat).

Just wondering what's causing this. I've disc1 installed on the hdd, disc2 on a external pen usb. I've already cleared the system cache too.

I had this problem once, but it only happened on one evening last week. I have the same HDD/USB install setup as you.

Thank you for the quick reply. My problem here is to find what's causing this. If the game itself or my HDD/Xbox. I'd also once a problem with textures on the game (mp/story) which the game had some breaks while driving and the textures loading to slow (sometimes I'd no road), but after clearing the system cache this problem was gone, but the freezing sometimes just happens again.

im sure rock star said you shouldnt install both disks, you should jus instal the actual install disk and let the game run off the disk.

it could be the fact your running it from 2 different storage devices as well, i dont think flash drives actually perform as well as the actual hard drive does, im not 100% but maybe thats messing with your game?

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ