Just discovered this game and have some questions

MoZza xD

Hey all, I was just browsing upcoming Xbox games and found Payday 2 and had a few questions. Can I play this game with just me and one friend or do I have to have 4 people to play? (It may sound dumb but I'm completely uncertain). And does the arcade version have 1000G or is that only the retail one?. I apologize for asking but this game looks rather awesome and just wanted some heads up before and if I buy it, many thanks.

Hey, yes you can play with only 1 friend, but 2 AI's will automatically join you aswell :)

As for the arcade question, i do not think it is getting released on demand (atleast not day 1), and its a retail game not an arcade game :)

Ah thank you so much for the reply :) and I saw it somewhere with the cover and the orange line with arcade in it somewhere online but I guess that was false information.

that's the thing. the AI will hang around the outside while you try to do your thing but as soon as shit hits the fan they come for back up. but ajennice is correct. the don't pick up the loot to help you out your the freakin mule lol. and the option is always there if u decide to go it alone.

Edited by ss4goku2425

Thanks for all the replies guys but while thinking more about it today I thought, what version should I get the digital or retail disc? Which brings me to if I were to get the digital copy of the game, does anyone know how big the download will be? because I don't wanna have to sit around for hours waiting for the thing to download.

Thanks for all the replies guys but while thinking more about it today I thought, what version should I get the digital or retail disc? Which brings me to if I were to get the digital copy of the game, does anyone know how big the download will be? because I don't wanna have to sit around for hours waiting for the thing to download.

I wouldn't imagine the game would be massive to download, though I've never downloaded a full GoD game before. Around 5gb (I think it's the size of the average disc install)? I'd say, if it's out on launch day, you might as well get the digital version if it doesn't matter to you, if not just get the retail version.

I suggest the retail version because I don't know if you get the lootbag DLC with the digital version. Most likely not. Also I noticed the CE for this game has sold out! Glad I got a copy.

Hey all, I was just browsing upcoming Xbox games and found Payday 2 and had a few questions. Can I play this game with just me and one friend or do I have to have 4 people to play? (It may sound dumb but I'm completely uncertain). And does the arcade version have 1000G or is that only the retail one?. I apologize for asking but this game looks rather awesome and just wanted some heads up before and if I buy it, many thanks.

Kinda helps to look at the previous thread which was asked sorta the same thing:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=495827

Or the other previous threads showing gameplay videos.