Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

need max rank and only host and win 10 matches with 6 players present.

will help out anyone for awhile in this game with other achievements if I can somehow get that host one. been trying to finish this for 3 years now.

gt is VR27

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just sended friend request to everybody in this threat up to willistalemate, so if everybody could do at the same time, we would had way enough people to do that. I was checking that and realizing everybody leave its gamertag but almost nobody actually contact other peoples... :( so i decided to take charge and do the friends request. Once i hear from you guys we can decide wich date would suit best.

If you pass by and your not already in the thread, send a message to Destro WOD.

I fulled my list sending those invites but if i see your interest and all, ill make space. Im really tired of being stuck at 990...

I want to do my hostage thing but after that im all open to let my profile be the dummy idle for you to rack up your other achievements... since there is no ranking on RSV2 i don't mind at all...

Wow... some people got balls... really

I mean, i need only 1 achievement, 10 mins at most, i even specify i can let my profile remain in the room so people can keep the "6 gamertags" required... And they can kill my profile all the way if they want. But during that time i could do something else....

But no... they invite me and want to make me wait hours so they just rack up kills or something? Dudes... this game require something like 500 kills if not more per person... think i will wait 6 hours so you guys do that for each person? Not to mention kills are the easiest shit to do anyway...

I am willing to help sure, but don't take me for a clown really... Im plugged on my xbox every day, often on the dasboard, i see no problem joining lobbies to help, but once i get my little tiny achievement that i miss.

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game, seeing as I have a LOT of multiplayer achievements left. But I am willing to help regardless.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...