Alternate Level for 47 Kills

AKK316

I was having problems with getting the kills on the "Curtains Down" level. So instead I got this achievement on the "Death on the Mississippi" level. If u clear out everybody on each level of the boat, you will be close. This method is more of a stealth way to get the kills, rather than the run and gun method used for Curtains Down. Plus the good thing is u can dispose or hide nearly every body, as you can either throw over the side of the boat or hide it in rooms nobody enters. This is easy if u kill one of the pursers who has the master keycard that opens every door on the ship. Out of the 47 kills, I had only 4 bodies found. Near the end after I had killed all guards, targets and innocents who were alone, I was still about 4 short. So at one of the ends of the ship on the 4th level, civilians regularly go out on the deck for a smoke. Just kill each one as they enter the deck outside. Mark down on a bit of paper each time u kill one person, will make things easier. Also my rating for this level was "Deranged Slayer", is this also a special rating? I don't know coz I had already gotten that achievement for "A New Life" by sniping all the FBI agents. Again this is just a different way to get this achievement for anyone that was having troubles on Curtains Down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found it to be pretty easy on murder of crows, as when you are just about to escape you have plenty of people. save right b4 you escape (when you think you have enough). If you were incorrect, DO NOT go to the newspaper. Go to the first page you have and press Y (restart). Then just load and kill the ones missing. Mission's pretty easy too, and not as annoying as Death on the Mississipi :uzi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did this acheivement on "A Vintage Year" by accident the first time Iplayed. Got spotted by a guard killing manuel delgado so went on a rampage and escaped with 47 kills.

Just save just before you escape then you can restart and load your last save and go kill some more if you dont get enough.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...