When I open chest and dig up stuff I get nothing, bug?

IMPOSSIBLE DAN

did you get gold? because after the first time it stops asking you to accept. i thought the same thing until i saw a small 500 or something come up after one of my chests.

This.

I also haven't ever noticed a popup when a chest contains guild seals. They're just added to my total.

UPDATE: I somehow fixed it, I went to a friends world and when I came back to my game it worked, seems strange. I also asked a few friends and they had the same problem, they just went to the dashboard and went back on. Hopefully there is no way to make this bug permanent.

Tried this.. Didn't work, well I had to join a random game since I didn't have any friends to join.

I think this glitch for me is somehow also linked with Hero's Status - Strength, Stature, Magical Aura are now all 5 star. That isn't possible since the last couple of days i've been at 2 stars for all them and i've hardly been fighting anything today.

Seems like you are getting gold from the chests or Guild Seals.

I had the same thought, untill one time I noticed the money meter on the left going up. Turns out after a couple of times of picking up gold you don't need to press a anymore to recieve it.

Well did some testing and still glitched. =(

Hopefully it isn't too gamebreaking as i've put ALOT into this save file. I can still pick up keys and what-not. Just can't get whatever is inside of chests, dig spots, dive spots. Though hopefully not missing much as it's usually junk or small change..