Europe Release?

doomey

• 4 weeks later...

sadly that only works with some games dude :c especially games that don't tend to get translated for other regions.

eg. la noire/enslaved/blockbuster games basically.

for some reason games from more obscure developers tend to lock their games so that it wont play on your machine unless it has an american/japanese id. its up to the developer to leave it unlocked which is what a lot of us have our fingers crossed for >.<!

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but I have been in contact with someone at Atlus and he says they don't have a UK publishing company to release it there yet. :*( He did NOT, however, say the game ISN'T region free...so... *fingers crossed for EU, AUS* :Þ

nippondreams.de is gonna sell the US deluxe edition and I asked them if it's region free or not.

Unfortunately it's not working on PAL consoles so we need to keep our fingers crossed.

Sorry, Killswitch. I looked right over that. :( My mistake...BUT...as of this morning, looks like Deep Silver is bringing it to European markets now. Congrats to all those who thought they were going to have to miss out!