Achievement Guide

Shadow Slayer63

To get to a Bonus Stage, you only need 20 rings, not 50.

Its also good to point out (like in another one of the guides) that if you choose to NOT collect all of the Chaos Emeralds, you can beat the game as Sonic at Death Egg, but if you do collect them all you HAVE to do the Face Off in Space. I'm not sure on Knuckles, didn't collect any Emerads as Knuckles.

To get to a Bonus Stage, you only need 20 rings, not 50.

Its also good to point out (like in another one of the guides) that if you choose to NOT collect all of the Chaos Emeralds, you can beat the game as Sonic at Death Egg, but if you do collect them all you HAVE to do the Face Off in Space. I'm not sure on Knuckles, didn't collect any Emerads as Knuckles.

Whether or not you get all the emeralds with Knuckles doesn't change that the last stage is that fight with Super MechaSonic. I guess Sega didn't want to give Knuckles a Super form that could match Sonic.

Thanks for pointing that out, It is only stuff like inf lives and rings.

1. Why didn't you give me credit for pointing this out

2. I think that he also used a Super Knuckles cheat so he could go through the game with superpowers.

3. On the final boss, I think he used a "Don't lose rings" cheat so he could beat Mecha Sonic as Super Knuckles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...