Ok so about Master Ninja...

a7x4lyf3

If there is no achievement for it I won't waste my time. The current Team NINJA has more than proven that, in the absence of their previous talent, they're content to resort to garbage like grab-happy enemies. The cloaked soldiers tossing grenades and killing the framerate are rage-inducing too. Some parts of the game show genuine inspiration. Then there's the rest of it.

But hey. DoA5 demo is the shit!

If there is no achievement for it I won't waste my time. The current Team NINJA has more than proven that, in the absence of their previous talent, they're content to resort to garbage like grab-happy enemies. The cloaked soldiers tossing grenades and killing the framerate are rage-inducing too. Some parts of the game show genuine inspiration. Then there's the rest of it.

But hey. DoA5 demo is the shit!

AMEN brother... so pissed at whats become of Ninja Gaiden.

Itagaki is still in play though, He and the rest of Team Ninja (who left w/him) are working hard to bring us Devils Third (cannot freaking wait).

Itagaki is still in play though, He and the rest of Team Ninja (who left w/him) are working hard to bring us Devils Third (cannot freaking wait).

AMEN TO THAT!!

Yes , Itagaki is a natural born badass ,and i am sometimes looking for some new Devils Third informations.

I hope Devils Third will be a success, i hope Team Ninja is going to beg for Itagakis Comeback ,but i doubt this will happen ,since he is now the boss of his own shit. ;)

Itagaki = Blood

Hayashi = purple flowers

nuff said

And to NM Mode: Try to use your Bow to "weaken" them ,use shurikens for example to stopp rocket launcher guys ,and use the environment to your advantage and you will be succesfull.

After every izuna drop (for example) KILL them immediately after the izuna drop ,to gain more blood to your hand and for the ninpo gauge.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Too much devil's third hype.

Sure I want that game to be good and do well, but at the same time it's doomed to not meet people's expectations because of the hype.

Anyways when Ultimate Ninja drops it will be a bitch and not in a satisfying way.

I can see your point... but as a long time consumer I'm more than willing to be as open minded as possible. But, w/NG3 not even coming close to what ppl have come to expect from the series... It all falls to Itagaki and the guys doing the new DMC (ninja theory i believe). Thats good and bad for them, cuz like you said... all eyes will be on them.

Random trivia, I actually drank with Itagaki back in 2005 at E3. His favorite American beer is Budweiser and while he normally speaks in Japanese when discussing his games, he actually took the time to call me 'cool" in English. Possibly one of the highlights of my young life, lol.

I am hoping against all hope that Devil's Third ends up being the action game to define this generation. Since Ninja Gaiden Black, there has not been a single action game that everyone can agree is the finest example of the genre. This could be it. I have faith in him.

It's not like Hayashi is a terrible producer, he did a great job on the sigmas, he just wanted to take Ninja Gaiden in a new direction for once and spice it up, it was just a good idea executed the wrong way, it's still a fantastic game though.

It's not like Hayashi is a terrible producer, he did a great job on the sigmas, he just wanted to take Ninja Gaiden in a new direction for once and spice it up, it was just a good idea executed the wrong way, it's still a fantastic game though.

The problem I have with it is that it never had a chance of gaining traction with fans who know the character. Unmask Hayabusa? We know what he looks like and we never cared how he felt about killing enemies. He's a ninja. He kills enemies that get between him and his goals. That's it. If we wanted a character study we'd watch a Stanley Kubrick film or read a text book. Hayabusa is cool because of what he does, not why he does it.

The idea was doomed to failure from the start.

@CyberEvil and Dementhis: I agree with you guys,

the ironic thing is: They made EVERYTHING GOOD with Dead or Alive 5 , i mean EVERYTHING!!! Major Improvement!! Not 1 fucking step backward ,i am really impressed.

But when i look at NG3 ,its the opposite!

I don`t understand that...i wish Itagaki would have made NG3 and Hayashi DoA5 ,this would have been perfect.

Anyway...

On Topic: I have the feeling that your Attack Strength Power is stronger if your Blade/Arm is glowing red.

In NM Mode i was fighting sometimes with my arm glowing red..and in some moments i really believed that your attack power is stronger when it was glowing red...thats why i didn`t used the ultimate technique that much , i was using it when it was extremly neccessary.

Anybody else have the same feeling? Maybe i am wrong but...it could also be the truth.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Oh my god I totally forgot about the cloaked guys. Now I don't want to play Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja modes. I was already freakin' intimidated by the beret guys and their constant grabs.
The beret guy's grabs on master ninja can kill you in 1 hit, so yes they are douche's.

Skipping Master Ninja. No shame.
I honestly can't blame you, it's just one big grab fest where if you don't keep dashing and spamming izunas and flying swallows you WILL die, takes no skill just basically luck most of the time. I'm on the Ultimate Ninja trials now and that's all I have left, I just don't want to do them because of the amount of ridiculousness in them, in 1 missin you fight 10 Ryu's, another you fight 6 Genshins 2 of them fiend at the same time, in the other you fight waves of adags and the beret guys, following the alchemists, following 2 Regent of the masks and alchemists at the same time, it's so much fun! *shoots myself in face*

I honestly can't blame you, it's just one big grab fest where if you don't keep dashing and spamming izunas and flying swallows you WILL die, takes no skill just basically luck most of the time. I'm on the Ultimate Ninja trials now and that's all I have left, I just don't want to do them because of the amount of ridiculousness in them, in 1 missin you fight 10 Ryu's, another you fight 6 Genshins 2 of them fiend at the same time, in the other you fight waves of adags and the beret guys, following the alchemists, following 2 Regent of the masks and alchemists at the same time, it's so much fun! *shoots myself in face*

Wow, I haven't played much of the trials yet and I was hoping they'd be as fun as Sigma 2's trials but my hopes are beginning to get shattered.Fighting 2 fiend Genshin's at the same time? Not really intimidating just more disappointed that they'd do a copy/paste thing were you fight both at the same time. Might have to return this game soon before it's sellback price goes down T_T