Spring Time Trigger Happy

TRU:

Freeze Blade

Trap Shadow

Target:

Nitro Freeze Blade *exclusive*

Edited by Lord Dirt
added new characters

Where are you getting this from? My son is having surgery tomorrow, figured Trap Shadow and Freeze Blade would be great post surg present because he has been waiting for them but the TRU in my area has never heard of them and they aren't listed online either.

They don't show up right away online as the brick and mortar stores tend to have priority for the amounts of new product.

As for having them on release day, it all really depends on the truck schedule. Skylanders aren't going to be shipped straight to the store via UPS, they're going to be part of the standard freight. Also, because the Skylanders all share SKUs (To the computer's system, there is no difference between a Lava Barf Eruptor and a Fryno), stores will only get them when it is time for general replenishment. If they've got a full display of peg warmers, it'll be a long time before you see anything new.

As for the employees not knowing about them, understand that the people on the salesfloor are not all cornucopias of information. To them, Skylanders are just another one of the thousands of products the store carries. They won't know the information unless they have an actual interest in the product or the department itself.

They don't show up right away online as the brick and mortar stores tend to have priority for the amounts of new product.

As for having them on release day, it all really depends on the truck schedule. Skylanders aren't going to be shipped straight to the store via UPS, they're going to be part of the standard freight. Also, because the Skylanders all share SKUs (To the computer's system, there is no difference between a Lava Barf Eruptor and a Fryno), stores will only get them when it is time for general replenishment. If they've got a full display of peg warmers, it'll be a long time before you see anything new.

As for the employees not knowing about them, understand that the people on the salesfloor are not all cornucopias of information. To them, Skylanders are just another one of the thousands of products the store carries. They won't know the information unless they have an actual interest in the product or the department itself.

Well I did ask to be put through to the video game department, I'm not a moron, the guy there said the only thing they have on their schedule coming up is Punk Shock, Fryno and Springtime Trigger Happy, so clearly he knew what I was talking about.

I lurk around here a bit cause you guys all seem more on top of releases than anywhere else :) But I don't check here too often, so ignore me if this is old news, but my husband and I also found an Enchanted Star Strike at Walmart today too :) We also picked up Scratch and Fire Bone Hot Dog (a little disappointed with him tbh...the bone serves zero purpose, he new attack has him shooting bees, he just holds the bone in his mouth. Still fun, though.) They had Fryno but we skipped him today. They may have had others but I didn't see any. Happy hunting!

I went to all my spots in Reno, NV (1 TRU, 1 Target, 3 Walmarts) and they did not have any ST Trigger Happys, Punks Shocks or Nitro Freeze Blades.

Ima make another round tomorrow though I am doubtful because the walmarts were stuffed full of all the other wave 4 stuff. I might have just missed out on this round.

Its ok though because Best Buy is saying they will get them on 4/6 so I can always swoop them up then.

Hubs and I just found Trigger Happy and Punk Shock at Gamestop today, they just got them. They also finally got Fryno in - when we skipped him at Walmart, we hadn't been able to find him since, so I was glad we found him at Gamestop. Maybe check back at Gamestop in the next few days? Good luck! :)