Anarchy Master help

alkazon

i really really need people to help me with this achievement, i just cant get it, and im not good at doing the whole hitting them with the flail gun, and kicking them then you leash them thing, so if anyone can help me with this, and i will help you back thats would be awesome, and i would help you in any game you need help in for any achievement you need for, but please help me and let me know, my gt is LaV3ll30l0gy 69, i will be on all night tonight and tomorrow so just let me know

Glad in the only one be and my mate are fairly good but we tryed wave 20 over and over for like 4 hours and still couldnt unlock this achievement. There was just to many enermies on both of us to have the time to kick them in the tornado. And when one of had a chance the other one was just trying to survive.

im down to do it if you are, im okay, but yeah thats the same problem ive been having to, its just me an one of my buddies i can never get more then one at a time, if you and ur friend are down to do it, im down to help you guys out man, message me and let me know my gt is LaV3ll30l0gy 69