We found the fastest way to boost!

yes and when you start boosting on it all the time, you will. What human error were you referring to? Do you mean to calculate the minutiae of variation from recalibrating direction after capturing a flag? We already have people creating formulas contrasting factors like loading times, xp variation depending on kills, walking distance to objectives, etc. If you'd like to bring back proof of the subtle variations of a person turning around 180 degrees via control stick and contrast it with a control experiment of a bot you programed to make the ideal maneuvers then we could validate your theory, however the benefit of knowing precisely the average time lost in human variation would be so insignificant that the time spent experimenting and discussing it will have surmounted what time you already would have spent wasting on boosting your gamerscore, ignorant of this trivial data.

THERE IS A MICROSOFT DEVELOPER READING THIS, GRINNING TO HIS MONEYBAGS, THAT HE WAS ABLE TO SYSTEMATICALLY EXPLOIT, AT SUCH A VIRTUAL LEVEL, "MANIFEST DESTINY" SO CONVINCINGLY, WE DEVOUTLY EXPEND OURSELVES INSTITUTIONALIZING EFFORTS TO CREATE SOME KIND OF MALEVOLENT PERFECTION, SOME KIND OF APPARENT HARMONY, WANNING INCOMPREHENSIBLY THE WHOLESOME INNOCENT JOYFUL RELEASE OF 'PLAY'.

ALAS, WE HAVE EACH OTHER TO SHARE WITH AND BRING EMOTIONAL VALUE TO OUR GAMERSCORE. CONGRATULATIONS HUMANITY, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

(let's face it, it was a he; capitalism = patriarchy)

I lol'd when i saw this xD ha-ha nice comment!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ANYONE that wants to boost the online achievements please mgs/add me

GT: JeftahX I'll be on throughout the weekend (30th - 1st) and early next week (2nd - 4th) I have all day most of those days to boost this so let me know if you are able! Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...