Am I the only one?

JeremyVersion1

Who wishes they hadn't changed the control scheme? I used to talk about how great the No Mercy control scheme was, but now that they've sorta brought it back, it's not really that great. I was so used to the old SvR controls that I could barely get used to this. Even after two hours I was still hitting the same moves over and over again.

Fudge. :mad:

Controls in this game are bloody annoying. These aren't the No Mercy controls I was hoping for when they hyped the game! I've only played 1 match so far but it was utter garbage. Thank god it isn't as bad as UFC but they're still bloody annoying.

The decisions on button mapping is what bothers me the most. LB to get in and out of the ring? Huh? Left Trigger to run? Why? X and Y are sitting there unused, so I have to use the Right Analog stick to pick a person up. How does this make sense?! The one thing they did right was making Pin the B button. Other then that, it's a fucking mess.

Who wishes they hadn't changed the control scheme? I used to talk about how great the No Mercy control scheme was, but now that they've sorta brought it back, it's not really that great. I was so used to the old SvR controls that I could barely get used to this. Even after two hours I was still hitting the same moves over and over again.

Fudge. :mad:

Yeah I could use this New Control Scheme but i Think he old one was really Really GREAT, too bad... They should make the old control scheme a FREE DLC.

I'm glad i am not the only one thinking this. Kind of ruined the game IMO. And the in game tuttorial is no help at all either, i had to go into edit a move set to figure out what each button does, and see how to do ground grapples. Also seems like the AI reverses every move on me too.

I'm glad i am not the only one thinking this. Kind of ruined the game IMO. And the in game tuttorial is no help at all either, i had to go into edit a move set to figure out what each button does, and see how to do ground grapples. Also seems like the AI reverses every move on me too.

Yeah they could have at least kept the move menu in the options during the game. Instead you have to back all the way out to the menu then go to the options screen.

As for the AI reversing everything, they do! I finally adjusted the sliders to give myself a chance while I'm learning the controls. I'll default them after I've gotten everything down.

I prefer last years pin system or at least having the option to use the other one. I know they removed it because of rapid fire controllers online but still they could have easily made it an option for people who have no intention of playing online to use the old system and force you to use the busted one online. It doesn't even acknowledge that you are in the kick out zone half the time.