Achievement Trading Thread

ratchetlak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just need to gold medal Volcano if anyone can help me out. I'll be happy to help with any other missions in exchange including the Mars expansion (which I haven't started yet.) PM me, or add on on XBL.

EDIT - I've completed these achievements now, only have the survival achievements left. If anyone is looking for a 4th team member feel free to invite/ask me but it's not my highest priority

Edited by Jez360

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need to play through the DLC missions and just Gold star the last 2 missions (Volcano & Farnsworth). Still need "Bandolier of Brothers: Complete a mission with 4 players" also.

Add me to play anything in this game. Im max level 20 and enjoy playing this online with others. Will help with anything return (Survival, etc.)

Edited by n8ryder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to setup a four player co-op game and try for the survival achievements as well. Once I have a couple replies we will work on a time and date. Want to finish before the end of May. Message me here or on Live.

1. Drewbayeor

Please don't request to do the survival if you haven't beaten the game or don't have any decent weapons to hold your own. It is not easy to do and requires high level weapons and emplacements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also just downloaded this since it was free and will need three people to pick up Bandolier and also somebody who will go through the co-op with me. From what I've read, it is not a very long playthrough and I imagine a lot of people will be downloading this since it is now free. Let me know on XBL and my GT is Adam Kirby