2 achievements glitched for me

first achievement was the talk with bertrand. I did the 100% duelling thing, but bertrand never showed up so, no achievement

second is the Timid developper one. I watched the prologue credit last so ithought perhaps i had to Watch them in order. So i watched the prologue crédits again, and then killed encablossa in the three modes (of course watching the crédits again). Guess what, still no achievement.

then i erase my gt and dl it again (had a similar problem with DTR retribution) but nothing happened

seems like i'm gonna have one more game not completed because of glitches

looks like you got the timid developer sorted out..

as for "Misery Loves Company" that conversation generally takes place anytime between duels.. when you sleep it would just be Bertrand and no Marguerite.. seems odd that would happen. Can you try sleeping again and see if he shows up? Or is it just Marguerite sitting there now?

worst case scenario is you start a new duane save and start over with him.. thankfully you can start dueling right away.. maybe lose a few rounds and win a few..

Edited by Xenolith666

first, thanx for the reply

then :

1 - timid developper finally unlocked

2 - i played with duane for maybe 10 to 12 hours after reaching 100% favor and i slept a lot of times. Marguerite and Bertrand where always at the same place. i will finish my last character and than start a new duane to try to unlocked it that way

again, thanx for the reply

ok, i finally had it

I kept on dueling with my 85 duane but nothing happened, so i created a second duane on the same save, after a lot of duels (2 first chapters), nothing happened too.

So i've created a third duane on the cloud (new save) and finally had it at 18 %

i was close to a nervous breakdown

now i can start earth defense force 2025 :)

Thanx for the advices.

d.

by the way, i forgot to say that the number of playthrough is not 8+ but 5+.

only five characters need to do the campaign in full, duane doesn't need to.

and for the extreme credits, you just have to beat the final boss in hard and in extreme, wich means you can play the last chapter in normal to the last checkpoint, quit and reload in whichever difficulty you need (as long as you unlocked it)

have a nice day