Tutorial? Really?

DRCL

So, I was playing through the DLC and I noticed that it was giving me prompts on how to play..

I'm just wondering if anyone else found it completely stupid how they're teaching you how to play in the DLC? Like come on, I beat the entire game already, you think I don't know how to press :bbut: to drop? or :rtbut:+ :abut: to "eject" backwards? .... Come on!

• 4 weeks later...
I agree it was silly. However, it may just have been any oversight by the developers. It is a well known fact that developers can get pretty lazy when it comes to small things like that in DLCs (looking at you 2K) so it's possible that they just didn't think to remove that from the coding.

Thought it was annoying as well but i think hes on to something with that theory.

• 1 month later...
I find stuff like that useful because sometimes I forget how to do certain actions, especially after not playing for a long time.

^This, for one. And the fact that it serves as not just a tutorial but as hints as well. Like if you're not completely sure on where to platform next, the "tutorial" serves as a hint to what you need to do to progress.

I didn't mind it since I hadn't played this game in so long, I had forgotten how to do some of the actions, as well as what distances I was capable of covering when platforming.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...