Spec ops Survival Juggernaut!

What weapons do you use to kill the Juggernauts in survival mode? My son and I were trying every weapon to kill them and nothing seemed to kill them quick, until we tried the Striker shotgun with the quick reload perk. It destroys them fast! Just thought I would throw it out there if it helps others.

pred missile works really well. that whats i use to kill them.

They do work good on them but it's still hard to do when there are 3 of them and other guys shooting at you to, we found it works better to just shotgun them. The striker takes them down it seconds with just one person, with 2 they don't even last that long.

Edited by bengals84

"Juggernauts aren't so tough when you shove a missile down their throat"

Until later rounds when even a direct hit doesn't kill them. Softens then up quite a bit but depending on the map and how many Juggs there are it can still be hard.

I usually flash them and then unload a full LMG clip into their head, does the trick and is pretty quick. Most of them are slow so it's easy to shoot them, run to cover, regain health and pop out again. Learn to shoot well whislt walking backwards and know where cover is.

Flashbangs and the semi auto shotguns work pretty well, usually they are down by 2 clips of a spaz, Haven't tried using the striker but I imagine it's just as effective if not more so.

Also the air strike you can call in does the job therefore not needing to have to find cover for the predator missile!