If your gamerscore was reset for no reason, what would you do?

Puppys

Okay so maybe I am the only one paranoid about this. Imagine that your gamerscore was reset, account was banned, etc. that you have a lot of achievements unlocked. You contact Microsoft support and they tell you they have proof of you cheating or modding or something and will not lift the ban. You have never done any of that but they still insist you did.

I know that the likeliness of that happening is probably impossible, but what if it did? Am I the only person that is scared at the possibility of losing my account for no reason?

If it did happen, I would probably move on from achievement hunting. I would find some games to play just for fun, until the next gen comes around. I would then buy a ps4 and never touch my xbox again!

Oh, and I would probably cry. a lot. haha

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering my current situation with the whole overseas account banning etc...it has given me time to think about this very scenario. Personally I may just move on from gaming, it takes up so much of my time. Even though it has been a great journey I have seen a lot of friends move on and am now seriously considering it myself. Depends on what happens but it is all up in the air right now.

Yeah I agree it would be hard walking away from this account, since I have been with Live for 9 years, but ever since then I have had a multitude of problems with their service, and I've learned that my loyalty means nothing to them, so I have no problem moving on .

I'd probably have a better completion rate if I was reset, but I would keep playing like I do now. I wasn't as aware of my gamer score when I first started, and didn't try for them like I do now. This would also give me a chance to go back and earn all the points in My Horse and Me 2 again!

I'd probably have a better completion rate if I was reset, but I would keep playing like I do now. I wasn't as aware of my gamer score when I first started, and didn't try for them like I do now. This would also give me a chance to go back and earn all the points in My Horse and Me 2 again!

I think the reason I would be upset most is after 181k gamerscore, I still have a completion percentage just over 98%. I wouldn't even try to go back after the stuff my brother and I have been through on this account.