Game of the Week: March 25 - March 31 (Red Dead Redemption)

Creech

Tonight was a good session. Plenty of people played, and we managed a few achievements for people, as well. Cheers for the fun, people! Punching bears is always a blast. ;)

Punching bears, punching each other, getting shot in the face... :p

Definitely was a fun night! Hope it keeps going strong all week. :)

I'll be setting up a session Thursday & Friday night approx 8.30pm AEDT. If there is anyone in the Asia-Pacific area (or anyone else in the world that happens to be awake) that wants to join send me a message or just jump in:)

I'm completely open to what activities we do, etc.

Edited by DEG23

I'll be setting up a session Thursday & Friday night approx 8.30pm AEDT. If there is anyone in the Asia-Paciifc area (or anyone else in the world that happens to be awake) that wants to join send me a message or just jump in:)

I'm completed open to what activities we do, etc.

If you are still on at 10pm, I should be up and will try to join.

I'm online and available if anyone wishes to start something. Go ahead, I ain't scared. :p

I might be playing something else until someone invites me, but don't hesitate. You know, unless you're scared...like Creech. ;)

Edit: Got scared being all alone. Went to bed. :p

Edited by Grifter Reborn

I'm online and available if anyone wishes to start something. Go ahead, I ain't scared. :p

I might be playing something else until someone invites me, but don't hesitate. You know, unless you're scared...like Creech. ;)

LOL....I've been in the session more then Creech and I don't even own the game.

LOL....I've been in the session more then Creech and I don't even own the game.

I've been busy working on the site and such. Oh, and playing A-Train HX and writing a guide and a road map for it. :p

I will be on later today, and some tomorrow as well. I will post up in a bit, probably be around 1230 PT.

That's not fair....you can't use that as an excuse.

Of course he can... That's his way of saying his minions need to do more work. :p

Online now. Bumming around in SP, if anyone wants to kill some co-op shoot me a message :)

I should be on in a few.

Edit: Had a good time with everyone. Hopefully we get in a couple of more over the weekend. :)

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Done

I saw you online Grifter and was able to boot up Red Dead, but ended up passing out. Work have been a complete mess. Hopefully being off this weekend will help out and I'll be able to hop on for a couple of games.

No worries. :)

In any case, I'll be on and off at probably some random intervals today and tomorrow. So if you see me on, feel free to invite me (yes that goes for anyone reading this post). Even if it's just party chat. 'Cause I like to party. :p

Well, seems most people have been busy today. I've been on off and on all day but only got to game with 2 of you fine folks. I think I'm going to turn in a little early tonight as I've got to get up and work tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be a short day.

I've had a blast meeting and gaming with many of you this week. Hopefully we won't all stop just because the "game" changes next week. I don't have that one yet and will probably still be playing RDR.

Well, seems most people have been busy today. I've been on off and on all day but only got to game with 2 of you fine folks. I think I'm going to turn in a little early tonight as I've got to get up and work tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be a short day.

I've had a blast meeting and gaming with many of you this week. Hopefully we won't all stop just because the "game" changes next week. I don't have that one yet and will probably still be playing RDR.

It isn't over just yet. There's still one more day of red dead.:)