The Official FIFA Bitching Thread

BIGbivvie

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fifa 11 full of cheats..if i got £1 for everytime some noob freezed my screen i would be rich..but these noobs dont relise i have a programe to kick them off line...the same as pro clubs i wait then boot them so they lose 3-0 ..vp rating 90 rf...then microsoft ban me for system tampering.so i sent them a video of every gt that freezed my screen and the call it connection failure?...well that would discinnected from ea servers dont you think...well done online gaming let cheater and hackers be role models to the gaming world

I got into an argument with some tool the other night after we had beaten their team with two 8' VPs 4-1. I had a look at his profile, and it had a modded avatar. When I checked yesterday, he's been 'offline' since the day he played us, and his gamerscore has been reset too.

I LOLd at his comments that I'm *&%! at FIFA, when I have 900GS on it, especially as he now has a big fat ZERO! :woop:

• 3 weeks later...
Wish I had the equipment to film some of the stupid shit the defence and keeper do. Costs us so many goals on clubs. #argh

I feel your pain. Last night, the AI scored 2 own goals in the same match! In another game, we were 1-0 up and all over the opposition. At a goal kick, the goalie decided to tamely kick the ball it straight to an opposing striker for the easy goal, and we lost the game in extra time due to more AI hopelessness.

Even if you have someone playing as ANY, the non-human players are so crap and slow, they just can't keep up with good Virtual Pros.