Aela killed about a year ago, am I screwed?

lornesbored

I'm slightly very fucking annoyed at the game right now.

I changed over to a Vampire from being a Werewolf and didn't realize that I would have to go Aela to get my Lycanthropy back...

After she became a follower she got in the way of one of my legendary Daedra sword I maxed out to 700dmg using the insane crafting and enchanting method in the walkthrough. I chopped her head off accidentally, whoops.

I have no idea where my rings of Hircine are, and I am a Vamp Lord, am I screwed? Is there any other way to do this? Can I get my measly 20gs without having to spend 10 hours redoing the storyline?

Guest Scotty
I'm slightly very fucking annoyed at the game right now.

I changed over to a Vampire from being a Werewolf and didn't realize that I would have to go Aela to get my Lycanthropy back...

After she became a follower she got in the way of one of my legendary Daedra sword I maxed out to 700dmg using the insane crafting and enchanting method in the walkthrough. I chopped her head off accidentally, whoops.

I have no idea where my rings of Hircine are, and I am a Vamp Lord, am I screwed? Is there any other way to do this? Can I get my measly 20gs without having to spend 10 hours redoing the storyline?

As far as i can remember, Aela is the only way to be turned into a Werewolf, so you're going to have to load another save, either from before you killed Aela, or before you turned into a Vampire Lord(provided you were already a Werewolf before turning into a Vampire Lord). Sorry man. If you have no viable save, then you may need to start a new game.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lycanthropy_%28Skyrim%29

I had a feeling it was too good to be true. I had thought I was home free because I had previously thought I would have to replay the game to get the 15 daedric artifacts but I was lucky because I didn't do the corrupt skull one but now I still have to replay it :(

Which is faster, starting over and doing the companions quest? Or starting over and doing the Dawnguard questline? Which is quicker to becoming a werewolf

Guest Scotty
I had a feeling it was too good to be true. I had thought I was home free because I had previously thought I would have to replay the game to get the 15 daedric artifacts but I was lucky because I didn't do the corrupt skull one but now I still have to replay it :(

Which is faster, starting over and doing the companions quest? Or starting over and doing the Dawnguard questline? Which is quicker to becoming a werewolf

I'd say doing the Companions would be much quicker, plus it's all within closer proximity to the starting areas of the game, so i'd do that if i were you. :)