Ryan Dunn dies in car crash.

F Zer0 X

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I wonder if they do a tribute to him on Jackass...I'm glad it wasn't a stunt gone wrong though because the cast would have probably just blamed themselves for his death. Sad to see he's gone and what's this about Bam's mother being in the car as well?

Sad to see someone die who was so young.

Edited by jamie1000013

I grew up watching the CKY videos and then Jackass. I just watched him and Steve-O on Minute To Win It, also. I understand how it's pretty clear it was from intoxication (whoever was driving, etc) but I still gotta pay my respects...

RIP

I also grew up on CKY. Ryan Dunn was always one of my favorite guys. Really sad to see him go.

RIP man.

Damn I enjoyed that Mario Kart episode of that new show he was doing with Jess Chobot...Those two had great chemistry.

Also really loved CKY and Jackass.

I'm glad it wasn't a stunt gone wrong though because the cast would have probably just blamed themselves for his death.

True. However, from everything I've read it's looking like it was probably a drunk driving incident which is even worse then if he had died in a stunt.

RIP

Edited by bigbear.

Am I a jackass for not having any respect for those who die as a result of their own bad decisions, especially when it comes to drinking and driving?

No sympathy.

Sad for his family and friends though, and happy that more lives were not affected by his selfish decision.

Edited by Maka

Am I a jackass for not having any respect for those who die as a result of their own bad decisions, especially when it comes to drinking and driving?

No sympathy.

Sad for his family and friends though, and happy that more lives were not affected by his selfish decision.

Agreed, completely. Sorry to say, but, it was bound to happen to one of these guys eventually. Don't be surprised when another goes... just sayin', you do dumb shit, eventually it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Funny thing about celebrities dying is that people die every day, every minute. In fact, hundreds of people died before I finished typing this. But no one really acknowledges their deaths, aside of those close.

On a lighter note, watch this Epic video and consider it my condolences for someone I never knew who passed away.

And I just watched Jackass 3.5 Friday night, he was defanately one of the anchors of that crew. I also have to show some respect for that wicked beard, RIP Dunn

Wow, 3.5?! I didn't even know they had that, but a quick Google search confirmed it. Very nice. Now I need more DVD's to complete the Jackass collection I have. I just need The Lost Tapes, 3, 3.5, and 2.5. I got the entire television series and the first to movies though.