Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

[P1NSEEKER edit] Removed all posts pre March

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also need all the online achievements...if someone wanna add me.. :)

ps:Time: GMT (italy)

I'll add you online I need almost all the online achievements.

PS. To anyone who sees this, download my clip "The Pickup Slide".

Alright, I'm just getting started with this game. Already got all the Burnout Clip achievements, so I'm just going to get started on the World Tour now. If anybody else doesn't have a single Live achievement and wants to start boosting with me on a hopefully daily basis, go ahead and send me a FR.

:woop:

• 2 weeks later...

After finally getting round to finishing EA's other racing title (Need for Speed: Most Wanted), I will finally attempt to finish off the Burnout: Revenge achievements sooner or later.

If I remember rightly, I didn't play online at all apart from twice when I got the following achievements:

Opening A Can!

Brutal! Awarded for getting 5 in a row on one Revenge Rival!

Start Something Ugly!

It was them or you, right? Scored for taking someone down online!

Settle With Metal!

Revenge is Sweet! Awarded for settling a score online!

I am able to do the "Celebrity Status!" achievement myself but need help with the other achievements which will require one person and then there is the"Dominate an online lobby by being ahead of all 5 rivals at once!" which may require a few of us.

Add my GamerTag "Wriggy" (please make sure you send a voice, text or picture message saying you are from X360A.org) or email me through MSN Messenger (address can be found in my profile).

Note: I will not be able to respond to your messages from Friday 13th (3 GMT) until Sunday 6pm (GMT) due to me being on holiday from my beloved XBOX 360 ;)

It's also worthy to note that we'll need a host who has a strong connection.

We had the requisite six people last night, but nobody had a strong enough connection to support all six.

The most we were able to get was five. Anybody had this issue before?

Ok...Im arranging a sessions on this for tomorrow night at 8pm uk time.

This is how it will work.......If we get sixe we will take it in turns to go one up on everybody in the room for that achievement and the person doing this will win the race. This will take 6 races.

Then we will do the revenge one three times in race for anyone who doesnt have it. For this we will do one race and you will be paired off with someone in the room so we can get it done in one race.

Any other achivements you wanna go for we can sort it out on the night?

i.e....if you need "go 5 up on someone" you can get that when its your turn to do race for getting the one I mentioned first

i am looking for people who will help me get this and i will help them to get it send me a f/r and i will let you know when we have a full team myu gamer tag is Diablo Elite

/HP Edit: Diablo, please use the Achievement Trading threads for these sort of requests in future. *merged.